Selling PR Service by Press Release Monkey - $50 Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterDKR

Save $50 dollars off any package with 50OFFJD

1. You can't afford not to use the ultimate PR service by Press Release Monkey
  2. We are a real press release firm delivering real results - 16,000 satisfied customers can't be wrong!

The AIO Advantage
Here at Press Release Monkey we specialize in providing a complete press release service. We understand that Internet Marketers are forced to wear many hats, and might not be as excited as we are about generating news worthy content. That’s why our system is set up to be as “hands off” as possible- Giving our clients the freedom to choose their own level of involvement, and working with them until they are 100% satisfied with their story. From the order form all the way until syndication, we work with our clients to deliver highly optimized news stories, unprecedented exposure, and most importantly, a positive return on investment. So submit your ideas today and let us show you what Press Release Monkey can do for your product or service.

Always Professionally Written
Your product or service is associated with the quality of your written content. If you put your name on sub-par news stories then your customers will assume that your product is the same way. That’s why it’s important to have a well-written press release that speaks to the quality of your website. If writing isn’t your specialty, look no further; our team of professional writers will write you a seamless press release that delivers the best possible results for your product or service. After all, your first impression is the most important part of the sales process, and with a 100% satisfaction guarantee we’ll give you content that you’ll be proud to put your name on.

GOLD+ - only $99 w/ 50OFFJD
  • Professionally Written Press Release
  • Sent to All Major Search Engines
  • Distributed to Tens of Thousands Global Media Contacts
  • Featured in Google News
[Order]

PLATINUM - only $149 w/ 50OFFJD
  • Professionally Written Press Release
  • Sent to All Major Search Engines
  • Distributed to Tens of Thousands Global Media Contacts
  • Featured in Google & Yahoo News
  • PRWeb Top Tier Distribution
[Order]

Testimonials
Very happy with pr they wrote.I have paid over 300.00 to Market Wire and I had to write the pr , so they are providing a good value. I ordered so I could add some link diversity to site and as a side benefit I have received an increase in traffic of 100 unique visitors per day for the last 2 weeks. Thanks for your efforts I will order again .
John7447

I ordered this service last week and everything was done within a week. The communication lines were good and the PR written is very high quality. As far as SERP movement, all of my keywords where I was in bottom of page 1 in a competitive niche are all up. So this stuff works.
xFiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back