PPD services which allow users to download files with fast enough for 100% FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like gedofile and bosfile are same company. They are having the same Favicon
apple-touch-icon-114x114.png

There is no mentioning about making money on bosfile. Anyway it may be useful for some webmasters. Thanks for the share :wave:

Gedofile seems great, if they pay!

Yes :wave: I send them a message via there contact page, asking about the payments and I invited them to come and start a support thread here on WJ. Lets see how they going to respond

Last edited:
Gedofile.com Wtf ? Today I'm 173 download and now any further download I see "User Limit Reached" :cursing: As nicely it looked to be true }:-)

Gedofile.com Wtf ? Today I'm 173 download and now any further download I see "User Limit Reached" :cursing: As nicely it looked to be true }:-)

Oops. Any of us do not have any experience with Gedofile yet.

BTW I got a reply for my mail.

They may start a supporting thread here.

I asked about the payments methods also. They said " For now, we still using Paypal for payment method. For the other payment method, we still working to adding more payment option."

That is the only news I got from them. Lets see for a while

Last edited:

Oops. Any of us do not have any experience with Gedofile yet.

BTW I got a reply for my mail.

They may start a supporting thread here.

I asked about the payments methods also. They said " For now, we still using Paypal for payment method. For the other payment method, we still working to adding more payment option."

That is the only news I got from them. Lets see for a while

Gedofile sucks all my upload get stuck at 100mb and it don't go any higher and then I keep getting the ERROR upload screen.

got first payment from userscloud.com.
also they will pay weekly: Weekly Payment: Amount up to 25 USD will get paid weekly. Not for Paypal Payments.
its damn good.

got first payment from userscloud.com.
also they will pay weekly: Weekly Payment: Amount up to 25 USD will get paid weekly. Not for Paypal Payments.
its damn good.

Nice to see some one is earning money :wave:

Feel free to update the thread with new hosts

If bellow requirements get fulfilled by the host

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* Host should pay for downloads.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* Files can be download with full speed even for the unregistered users.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* No heavy redirecting loops.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]* Please mention available other details[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Just added below details and post the new host
[/FONT]
File host name:-
Minimum pay out :
Inactive files:-
WJ thread:

Thanks....

Today I tested Uploading.site and I am satisfied with the speed. So, I am adding it :wave:

File host name:- Uploading.site
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Minimum pay out : [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]20 US $ -Positive comments all over the WJ thread [/FONT]
:)
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Inactive files:- [/FONT]Inactive files are stored for 28 days
WJ thread: WJ thread available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back