Status
Not open for further replies.

Godric

guys can you recommend some friendly host? with PPD?

something like mega, uptobox and 1fichier but with PPD

thank you

28 comments
I'm looking to find another PPD program myself. Yes there is tons out there but i am also looking for something where the download page is a simple click and download. I know they need ads to stay in business but i mean come on.. I cant be having people jump through hoops with 2 page popups being redirected to install toolbars etc.. It takes away visitors big time!

UserCloud has been the best so far... Excellent rates & Fast downloads and easy landing page. Just not a fan of the 30 day wait on payments =\

i need another company to work with

Anyone knows how is ShareCash ranking nowadays? I used to make some cash two years a go from them, now it's like it's dead.

None the less bdupload looks decent. I made an account and uploaded a file to test them out... The download page looks so basic and easy.. (Which I love) but I'm nervous to switch over and put everything into it. Says they been up since last year.

None the less bdupload looks decent. I made an account and uploaded a file to test them out... The download page looks so basic and easy.. (Which I love) but I'm nervous to switch over and put everything into it. Says they been up since last year.

i agree
we have to find hosts which will continue long years
if this host suddenly disappear with our files it really sux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back