Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

Well this happened quit many times with me.

I reply to few threads and sometime later I see that my post was deleted, even though it contained some valuable information.

Well if my reply to the thread was not upto the mark and when it was deleted, I should have been notified with it with a reason.

You guys should implement something like giving a reason for the post deletion.

49 comments
I believe admin turned it off due to many people responding to the auto message even though it stated don't reply to this message.

Possibly it has been duplicated...etc.

Personally I beleive a thread should simply be closed with a moderator note so we know why it has been closed, additionally if it contains illegal content...etc, then the thread content can be swaped with a message from the moderators. Something along the lines of:

~ Thread closed, contains illegal content ~

When I first open my official thread here at WJ, the other day she was gone. I had to re-create the thread again. There must be some problem here.

When I first open my official thread here at WJ, the other day she was gone. I had to re-create the thread again. There must be some problem here.

Some problem?

Like the db crashed and the old db was restored, i find that to be relevant to your problem.

My friend the problem is someone already deleted your thread and that someone was some moderator.

I really don't like this thing, a moderator should at least warn or pm.

We had a plugin which sent a PM to a member when a thread is moved, edited or deleted. The only problem was that it PM'd users when reports were edited/deleted as the reporter is the thread creator.

LEVAC, when did it happen to you? Not a single member of staff deletes posts for the heck of it.

Wadibahi, you must've ignored the rules hence why your thread was removed. If you're talking about the RapidGator thread, contact LifeTalk as he trashed the thread.

Dj Mad - Why say something which isn't true? Staff follow rules as you lot do. There are actually staff rules too but I don't want to go into detail with that.

We'll have the plugin modified and re-enable it soon.

@Hawk i dont want to sound like an ass but how do you know what happens around here ?

I rarely see any admins on this site anymore im guessing they all have something better to do than administrate a forum they own

All the admins seem to do is defend their staff all the admins defended peanut even though he was blatantly abusing his position the only one who ever stood up and said something was st0ne

We review moderator logs time to time and if we see anything questionable, we will question the member of staff. But I am 100% sure that the current members of staff will never step out of line. I, along with other administrators have full confidence in the current team.

n0w days, you can't ask any question to any mod about what was wrong with your post & why its deleted.. if you ask you will be banned.. how simple is that ... this is just bullshit !

n0 more WJ as it was like before ... its just like Moderators playgroud!!

Jass, are you even reading my posts?

You can ask members of staff why your threads/posts have been deleted. They won't ban you. When has that ever happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back