Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtraSupreme

So I created a post on WJunction saying I need a good Windows Dedicated Server deal! the user named zx-75 i believe was approached me and gave me a good quote, I was quite "mhh" about it at first didn't really trust those guys, especially since I couldnt really a lot of reviews.

Neverthe less I was quickly re assured everything is fine by a gentleman named Hasan.

2-3 Months I have been a customer with them and I must it is by far the best dedicated server website. I started off with the 64GB Ram Dedicated Server and then , now upgraded to the 128GB Ram Dedicated Server on a dedicated line and I must say

100% What they offer is what you get!
10/10 Customer Service
10/10 Servers (All services are perfect)

I hope to continue doing business with PPH as they are by far the best company especially compared to a certain popular indan company which offer cheap deals dont accept paypal and have 0% customer service. I wont mention them but you will know who they are :)

13 comments
I have to agree!

Last month I had to switch host 3 times..YES THREE TIMES!

I was on GoDaddy's Wordpress Hosting package - It could handle my site, but you could tell it was slowing down. So, I started looking for an alternative. I first went with CCIHosting - Their most expensive VPS package could NOT handle my traffic which was $65 a month - They kept telling me I needed a dedicated server. I could not justify the cost with how much my site was making. I was baffled that GoDaddy's basic Wordpress Hosting could handle my traffic for $29.99 a month while CCIHosting $65 package could not. So I had to switch.

I then switched to WRZHost - and oh my god was that a terrible idea. I also had their most expensive VPS package. They were constantly down (I had a 60% uptime for an entire week) I opened 14 support tickets with my short time with them. Their lack of speedy support made me lose 1000s of visitors and $100s in ad revenue and I'm still recovering. I'm still struggling with them to get a refund because their site states reliable and worry free service. Which was false.

I then posted on wjunction looking for someone who could handle my traffic because I always have a constant stream of 100-150 users online.

I got a message from a man named Hasan saying that he guarantees 200% uptime (I know he was kidding because 100% is obviously the max, but I liked his sense of humor) I was iffy, the site looked new, and I couldn't find many reviews on it, but I decided to give them a chance. I'm glad I did!

Hasan moved my Wordpress site for FREE - set up the VPS with Direct Admin because it uses less ram than cPanel and I have had 100% uptime since being with them. Best of all, they are cheaper than CCI and WRZ and I have a better package. VPS Hosting ~ High resource VPS hosting for individuals & businesses alike (I have the VPS 4 package) and it's fast. I will be upgrading to a dedicated server in the future, because they have good prices on those too, but like I said earlier, I am still recovering from WRZHost's messing my entire site up.

I went on vacation for 7 days this week and Hasan monitored my site while I was gone. I log on to Skype today (after 7 days of being away) and getting a message from him saying "Your site didn't go down :)" I knew he wasn't lying because I'm subscribed to a service that sends me text alerts if my site goes down, and I didn't get any.

That is excellent customer service! Was even better that he remembered who I was!

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a cheap VPS or dedicated server!

@Mark_DE your luck probably got you twice! Estro absolutely suck. Heartless cowards with rubbish business standards. Forced me to agree with their policy of keeping my server offline because of a PayPal issue on there end! which caused my website to be down for a day! Secondly, Post Pay Host is the best you can probably see I have been talking good things about them since I first made business with them April-May time I have been happy ever since. The speeds are magnificent every month I normally upgrade my server because I know everything will suit my needs as an increase in my business means an increase in servers and everything has been spot on :) Prices are reasonable and support has a brain, especially Hassan much better than Estro and there people such as Ravi.

WCKicksAss Server speed...

27x2yis.jpg

Last edited:
Great 10gbps Machines. I've been through many including OVH's. Just ordered 2 more 10gbps's.
Great connectivity, no issues thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back