Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok but please, just tell me witch is site better then hotfile.com (don't count RS/MU) deposit files maybe, or filefactory or netload.in (netload.in is funny one premium download speed from 11:00 to 19:00 is about 20 - 400kb/s) SUPER SLOW if u have connection with 12mb per sec. Hotfile.com is awesome for premiums, isn't that bad for free users and i use to post Megauplaod/Hotfile links in my posts. If u ban filehosts who would use your poster ? spirkov.

I was thinking about your app earlier jay, actually was about to send a suggestion. What about those uploaders who upload loads of stuff, 40-60 movies/tv shows at a time, and then have to deal with all the wait times on forums? I usually submit around 20-40 movies at a time, and then I have to use the PC's clock to measure the 15second limit(as far as I know that is max between posts) and it just wastes my time.

What I was thinking is, perhaps the user could be able to load a .txt file with the downloads he want to submit, and use some sorta delimiter for a new post? And also be able to set the second limit. I assume you know what I mean.

What's your opinion?

+1...................

Ok but please, just tell me witch is site better then hotfile.com (don't count RS/MU) deposit files maybe, or filefactory or netload.in (netload.in is funny one premium download speed from 11:00 to 19:00 is about 20 - 400kb/s) SUPER SLOW if u have connection with 12mb per sec. Hotfile.com is awesome for premiums, isn't that bad for free users and i use to post Megauplaod/Hotfile links in my posts. If u ban filehosts who would use your poster ? spirkov.
Uploaded.to

I think they should be laid out like this :

Code:
[noparse][b][color=Red]title of app[/color][/b]

[IMG]cover/app screen[/IMG]

[b][color=Red]Info:[/color][/b]
[code]info

Download:
Code:
download links

Password:
Code:
password
[/noparse][/code]thats how i post most/all my uploads and i think it looks neat and not untidy..

but i hate it when the posts are completely screwed up..

and your going to remove hotfile?

what about the people that post rapidshare and then hotfile as a mirror :'(

That's how all of mine are posted

title of app

app screen

Info:
Code:
info

Name of Host
Code:
download links

Password: