Status
Not open for further replies.
ddmsm.jpg

zexes, nice of you to share your experience with us, it is always nice to see new faces here :) (i still see myself as new here).

stevvva, you got a really good thing going on. keep it up and you will bear fruit :)

^I'm in love with you :O, congrats! very nice earnings!

Nice earnings, just don't see the point in blanking out the unpaid amount and the weekly payments.

zexes , welcome aboard :)

Very nice work !

Thanks friends :)

Here is my :D think to reach 5K next payment.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Very nice , 5k is good achievement!

Good start!

zexes, nice of you to share your experience with us, it is always nice to see new faces here :) (i still see myself as new here).

stevvva, you got a really good thing going on. keep it up and you will bear fruit :)

Hey chugi,

I saw your posts and they are very beneficial for new users and cong.

Next week I hope I can write something for new users.

Thanks and see you next week friends!

Hello everyone,

I'm work with filesonic almost 10 month and until today I never share my stats. I'm subscribe topics about filesonic at WJ and DP but these days people are crying about earnings.

Filesonic is the best filehost and they have really good support!

My stats :

2mm66j6.jpg

lytye.jpg

Dear Hish helped me a lot for this stats and I'm very very grateful to him.

For next time I'll write some advices for beginners.

Good luck!

By the way this guy is very stupid , I'm reading his posts almost 4 month and I think he has problems. Block that trolls, follow alex and chugi's posts.

not good for 10 months earnings...

yesterday was the best worst day ever :)

69df11.jpg

gonna hope to get to the minimum of 100$ daily combined income from refs and sales altogether.

so may i know how much time yours spend daily for the high earning as shown in the screenshot? or i guess most are work as full time jobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back