Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly the premium buyer need to click through 2 pages in order to reach the paypal or credit card payment button.

Secondly collaboration plan might bring some confusion to premium buyer and they might get stuck at which plan to choose and some time even abandon the buying process.

Thirdly only 1 month premium plan - $9 is visible at the first look for the pro premium plan and in order to see other plans they need to select from the drop-down list which some people might not be familiar with also selection process is little animated which might not work well on some devices.

Filesonic's FS Gaurd plan is there which is not shown in download page and I think collaboration plan too only need to be placed like that as people who come to download page usually only want to get the files as quick as possible. Its like matching the ad contents to the right visitors for maximum sales conversion.

Anyway the result of new layout can only be told after some weeks and everyone can assure Hish & Marco will always choose the best for filesonic and affiliates :)

Thank you very much for explaining sir :)

New layout works fine for me...before this, 3 days with no sale...:

fs1i.jpg

84d564f9e4.png

Weird.... Edit, if someone can download a file for me so i can check it pm me please.

sry for off but :

If you are using/copying files from your sBorg/RL, that could be the reason. Because they generate links with numberic code, its now alphabet/numeric. Needs to get updated.

088153a4b5.png

mission accomplished, will hit $16 per sale next week.

got tomorrow to make 7 more sales in order to reach $17 per sale :D

great sales & referral earnings :)

by the way how can above $15 per sale as you are in normal pps fixed plan to get 20% of referrals ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back