Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not - atleast you have got something. But me. :|

XVtZ1.png

I hate the upgrade

6c025d8323.png

anyone got affected by it too?

by these changes and udprage which will now introduce a very small premium sale. and that actions are intentional on the part owner filesonic. now advises his actions at the company and more legitimate as megaupload, 4shared etc... :facepalm:

I already made ​​steps to leave the filesonic.. :)

i still don't understand how the layout could affect the sales ... can someone explain to me ?

Firstly the premium buyer need to click through 2 pages in order to reach the paypal or credit card payment button.

Secondly collaboration plan might bring some confusion to premium buyer and they might get stuck at which plan to choose and some time even abandon the buying process.

Thirdly only 1 month premium plan - $9 is visible at the first look for the pro premium plan and in order to see other plans they need to select from the drop-down list which some people might not be familiar with also selection process is little animated which might not work well on some devices.

Filesonic's FS Gaurd plan is there which is not shown in download page and I think collaboration plan too only need to be placed like that as people who come to download page usually only want to get the files as quick as possible. Its like matching the ad contents to the right visitors for maximum sales conversion.

Anyway the result of new layout can only be told after some weeks and everyone can assure Hish & Marco will always choose the best for filesonic and affiliates :)

Firstly the premium buyer need to click through 2 pages in order to reach the paypal or credit card payment button.

Secondly collaboration plan might bring some confusion to premium buyer and they might get stuck at which plan to choose and some time even abandon the buying process.

Thirdly only 1 month premium plan - $9 is visible at the first look for the pro premium plan and in order to see other plans they need to select from the drop-down list which some people might not be familiar with also selection process is little animated which might not work well on some devices.

Filesonic's FS Gaurd plan is there which is not shown in download page and I think collaboration plan too only need to be placed like that as people who come to download page usually only want to get the files as quick as possible. Its like matching the ad contents to the right visitors for maximum sales conversion.

Anyway the result of new layout can only be told after some weeks and everyone can assure Hish & Marco will always choose the best for filesonic and affiliates :)

Indeed im getting less sales due to this new theme n script :facepalm::facepalm:

Yes it is true - atleast they could have implemented this during weekdays or next year after Xmas and Jan 1, 2012. Because I have witnessed one of my client the way he bought the premium account was superfast.

Pay By CC - CC information - Login Details.

Now the situation is completely different - FSC should do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back