Status
Not open for further replies.
8cca0cca4f.jpg

oh man, guys tell me what i should do...switch to pps?
the last 2 weeks, getting about 5 sales on PPD plan
the recent 9 days.. 11 sales already
and Saturday is not over yet..

btw,i am posting blu-ray,and only on filesonic, i did not post any mirror

8cca0cca4f.jpg

oh man, guys tell me what i should do...switch to pps?
the last 2 weeks, getting about 5 sales on PPD plan
the recent 9 days.. 11 sales already
and Saturday is not over yet..

btw,i am posting blu-ray,and only on filesonic, i did not post any mirror
you should than at least think about half & half . i can see your screenshot , image didn't load, so i don;t know how much dls you get , but if you get sales than you go with PPS ! ;)
edit:
SH loaded now and i see your dls count . from sales you will get 110$ , and from PPD you got 127$ , very close , but if sales continue your earning per sale will grow from week to week . i can't judge in this situation , tough decission mate . decide by yourself ;)

Last edited:
Some really good advice, that we have so many sales or downloads?
I know we need to put effort, but I'm not really gaining anything.
What content you upload? Warez but GAMES - MOVIES (HD / Blurays) - SONGS, did you upload more than 1GB files or files that are too heavy (+10 GB). Uses themaposter? Only uses Filesonic and not other hosts?
My earnings.
jz7hvc.png

Thanks in advice and regards.

Some really good advice, that we have so many sales or downloads?
I know we need to put effort, but I'm not really gaining anything.
What content you upload? Warez but GAMES - MOVIES (HD / Blurays) - SONGS, did you upload more than 1GB files or files that are too heavy (+10 GB). Uses themaposter? Only uses Filesonic and not other hosts?
My earnings.
jz7hvc.png

Thanks in advice and regards.
send me link to some of your theards , so i can give you opinion from downloaders perspective . maybe that can help .
if you want sales , don't split files . it is not much important what do you choose to upload , it is importan when you chose some niche ( games for example) than just upload games , mostly ! cause when some downloader download one time from you and see there is a lot more theards made by you in games section , and there is a positiv feedback from downloaders , he will next time look for you theard first . you got my point ? i said all that in simple way , but it is simple ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back