Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic, still the best :)

nvZoB.png

woow awasome .. waht is ur earning method ?

Affiliate Type: Basic

For Payment i am using Webmoney.

& my account is webmoney mini

do i need to write my acc (WMID) like this way 210123456789 (edited here not orignal)

Help me i am Super Noob :(

no problems mate, we all start as ones ;)
you need to enter your PURSE ID...it starts with a Z..e.g Z16432209310 (not a real purse, i just made it up :P)

haseeb, nice mate ;)

here is mine..

82dff0.jpg

no problems mate, we all start as ones ;)
you need to enter your PURSE ID...it starts with a Z..e.g Z16432209310 (not a real purse, i just made it up :P)

haseeb, nice mate ;)

here is mine..

82dff0.jpg

Thanks for the Help i Updated my Correct WMZ id.

does i will be paid today or next week?

mate ... how u earn referrals earning .. my earning is 0.5$ per day :'(:'(
help me brother
I wonder if your incredibly low level of intelligence will ever permit you to understand, once and for all, that nobody is just going to tell you how to earn money. Everybody figured it out for themselves with hours of testing and research so what makes you so special that people should just tell you?

Last edited:
I wonder if your incredibly low level of intelligence will ever permit you to understand, once and for all, that nobody is just going to tell you how to earn money. Everybody figured it out for themselves with hours of testing and research so what makes you so special that people should just tell you?

rkze1 : Talk for you..The guy only ask for few tips..and your answer is...:facepalm: It's true probably nobody will tell you 100% the secret of your earnings..but sometimes few tips are welcome.
I will be happy to give him some tips/advices but I just started using paid hosts, and I still learning..and I don't have any problem to ask for advices from memebers who earn good. Of course most will say no, or will give you some general tips...but a polite answer is welcome anytime.

Regards

I AGREE! I get mad every time I come here just with all these shitty comments about people ASKING how to earn money. USE YOUR BRAIN BUNCH OF DUMBS that keep asking it over, over and over and over again! NO ONE WILL TELL YOU HOW TO EARN MONEY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back