Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not public mate . Just a wordpress blog . Small one .
Yes he speaks the truth,his site isn't public and,it is wordpress and is indeed small.However,he has thought of a very clever way,of using an other big site named ..... traffic. ;)

Sorry mate i won't share it.I don't want alex17 site to become a site for leechers.He has gave me some tips in some of the threads i made,so i won't say what his site name is.

I post at only one forum which is not mine.

[SLIDE]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3057/earnings462011.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
Not so good, 1k uniques a day. My rank is 61. And yours?

Seriously, you believe I'll tell you? :))

You remember djkelaj? He went and made a thread here with tips and places where to post.
This was his biggest mistake ever, he scr***d himself as his earnings dropped like hell and he kept whinning around about sales being low.

My advices :
Be a Man, a Woman. Find your way by yourself, have respect for yourself and never be a beggar. I have never asked anyone and never I will be.
This is the best way to get the earnings above.

Best regards.

I agree with you, not bagging for anything. Just want to visit your site, thats all..

i'm sure that when alex and john malko start uploading just earn some cents a day.... and we c now how much this guys earn.....everyone can earn like him....but you need to make your mind work .... you need to find yourself .... "sorry for my hell english"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back