Status
Not open for further replies.
100 comments
honestly i have a Q, what do pplz get by showing off their earnings?

i honestly believe that only newbie's show up their earning page, not the reputed uploaders!

Absolutely true ! For example today I`ve saw in one of those threads , two guys that have made over 300$ for yesterday only and for the all other days 0$ . Also in their screenshot there was missing dates and so...

@foxman i HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT THE NEXT COPY OF FILECROW(AND i`M STOPING - WHY ?)
just be carefull with the new filehosts which are too promissing too be real and too offensive use of adds - its the same like webhosting in the other thread and its so simple to be out of the shit .Just wait 2 weeks if there is no payment proof from respected member - GO AWay !There is so much confirmed hosts!

Last edited:
anybody got sales count from file and domain sales count ?
i want sure before try this
because i see this site same fileserve and uploadstation
but all fileserve and uploadstation domain sale count is bad, i never get domain sales from them.

I dont plan to make this filehost a regularly used one, but i tried it out for a few days.

RESULTS:

B2NbeY.png

I Use FileJungle for only one day.. and stop using it... cuz of remote upload not working good & i can't see how many % has been done or speed... in remote upload that not good for me. it's wast of my time as i have to keep waiting and waiting and never know how many % has been done or it's downloading or not... sux but here is my one day earning screenshot.

5a9f0b.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back