Post in forums or create my own sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsxos

Hey i would like ask what think people.
I post 2- 3 months in adult forums, and generate around 20-30 sales per month. In this forums have very big competition and this is normal, part of thr game. The question is is it worth it or maybe is better to open 4-5 wordpress blogs and post only their. It's normal in first 2 3 months to generate very low sales but what about after that? So what is better, to post in forums with good traffic and many spammers with many rules, or open 4 5 blogs and start from 0 and maybe make some sales in future. To be honest my target is 50 sales per month :)

Last edited:
17 comments
google will ban your site from search pages after 6 or 7 months

you will have to find another source for traffic like "link exchange" or something if you want to get sales !

btw, i think 20-30 sales a month are not bad

google will ban your site from search pages after 6 or 7 months

you will have to find another source for traffic like "link exchange" or something if you want to get sales !

btw, i think 20-30 sales a month are not bad

Last edited:
Honestly... I would say join a forum(silent hint) post on their(doesnt have to be adult) and request for for a spot to where you can have your own adsense spot to where you can be making money on their site by bringing them traffic.

if you want to create your sites you should already have a plan to generate traffic because like an other memeber said, google will ban your site from search results if you get DMCA complains

It is possible to use other resources as well as Blogs, Forums , email groups (eg Yahoo) and Chat (in more restrictions for disclosure of links)

I would recommend creating your own sites and maybe even your own forum. As they grow you can still use your current forum.

If you can manage your time then you'll be able to do both.
How about open one blog for now, then just add another if you can still handle it and if it is doing good.
You don't need to hurry yourself, it takes time. At least, you'll not juggle later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back