Possible rdp use anonymus ? And question vpn

8 comments
recommend mullvad, protonvpn or expressvpn
I don't recommend ProtonVPN since ProtonMail was logged users IPs and they advertise no-logs, but behind they are fully logged since Switzerland works with foreign law enforcement.

How you think free accounts and free services are paid? Do you think they don't have abuses?
The only who are legit, is the paid ones. All free VPNs are most likely to BE logged.

I don't recommend ProtonVPN since ProtonMail was logged users IPs and they advertise no-logs, but behind they are fully logged since Switzerland works with foreign law enforcement.

How you think free accounts and free services are paid? Do you think they don't have abuses?
The only who are legit, is the paid ones. All free VPNs are most likely to BE logged.

this is from protonmail privacy policy:
"If you are breaking Swiss law, ProtonMail can be legally compelled to log your IP address as part of a Swiss criminal investigation."

this is from protonmail privacy policy:
"If you are breaking Swiss law, ProtonMail can be legally compelled to log your IP address as part of a Swiss criminal investigation."
Yes, but nothing will stop them from logging you if they suspect you are doing any illegal activity, they can refuse to give information about you.

Like i said, ProtonVPN for torrenting, browsing is OK. I still believe the best way is to stay away from them if you want privacy.

Back