Portfolio Builders - Free PSD to HTML/WP/Forum and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Hey guys, today I present a new unofficial group on WJ that consists of web developers looking to build their portfolios by offering their free psd to html service as well as any other services that the web developer specifies they can do (check below). We call ourselves the Portfolio Builders.

What are our coding standards?

• All pages will be coded in valid html5/css3 and view the same in all browsers.
  • Pages will only be made responsive if your design includes it or you specify how you'd want it to look.
  • js/jQuery animations will also be added as specified.
  • All designs are finished as fast as possible by the developer. For the best completion time estimate ask the developer!

Web Developers Status / Services

Connor: open / psd to html, psd to wordpress

Interested in the service?

• Send a PM to the developer you'd like to work with by clicking their name.
  • Please try to give as much detail as possible of the project to the developer when you PM them (pictures of design, special requirements like jQuery effects, etc.).
  • The developer has the right to refuse the design for any reason. If that's the case, you're always free to ask another developer.

Last edited:
18 comments
I would like one, but I haven't started the design yet. I will start today hopefully but I hope your offer is available for few more days.

I would also do this, so if you like send me psd and I will do a video for my thread, can also do psd to wordpress if you like :) sorry if it seems like I am hijacking your thread connor

Brilliant work from Connor, he goes above and beyond what is expected and best of all he has common sense unlike a lot of people so he can easily figure out what needs to be done in a template without the customer having to point out 101 things that need to be done which is a great quality in a person. I would definitely recommend him for any PSD to html conversions as he is fast at what he does and is professional.

Overall a great guy!

Brilliant work from Connor, he goes above and beyond what is expected and best of all he has common sense unlike a lot of people so he can easily figure out what needs to be done in a template without the customer having to point out 101 things that need to be done which is a great quality in a person. I would definitely recommend him for any PSD to html conversions as he is fast at what he does and is professional.

Overall a great guy!

Thanks for the review (y)

Hi Connor,

I saw your thread in Marketplace where you say people should now check this thread instead. Can you please inbox me some examples of PSD to Wordpress conversions you've made? I have a PSD which needs to be converted to Wordpress.

Hi Connor,

I saw your thread in Marketplace where you say people should now check this thread instead. Can you please inbox me some examples of PSD to Wordpress conversions you've made? I have a PSD which needs to be converted to Wordpress.

Sent you a PM.

Please keep in mind that the first site I sent you was done almost a year ago. I've gotten much better since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back