Popload.net - High Class Popunder Ad Network (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPLOAD

Banned
Banned
[error=Warning]POPLOAD has been banned from WJunction for not responding to multiple reports of outstanding payments and staff PMs. Use at your own risk.[/error]

WELCOME TO POPLOAD.NET

We offer high class quality solutions for advertisers and publishers.​

Hello, my name is Erik and i'm here to introduce new popunder Ad Network, Popload.net

PUBLISHERS SOLUTION:
Smart and easy way to get income from your traffic with popunder ads.

Real-time Stats: Check in real time the pop under traffic statistics for your websites.
Global Coverage: We provide a global solution and monetize traffic from every country, and you will get paid for all of your visitors.
Easy Withdrawal: Minimum amount for withdrawal is only $5 USD.
Fast Payments: Withdrawal requests are processed daily automatically via PayPal.
Customer Service: 24/7 high class support, for answer questions.

PUBLISHERS FAQ:
Q: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE A DOMAIN IS APPROVED?
A: Your website is approved in few minutes after we checked your traffic.
Q: WHAT ECPM DO YOU OFFER?
A: The eCPM are fully dynamic and depend on many factors like: visitor's country, your website quality. We don't have eCPM less then $ 0.25 USD.
Q: WHAT TYPE OF WEBSITES ARE ACCEPTED?
A: We accept all websites, including adult, as long as they have legal content and real traffic. We check all websites periodically, to check the traffic.
Q: DO YOU PAY FOR ALL TRAFFIC?
A: We provide a global solution and monetize traffic from every country, and you will get paid for all of your visitors.
Q: WHAT IS THE MINIMUM WITHDRAW PAYMENT?
A:To withdraw a payment, your account balance need to have minimum of $5 USD.
Q: HOW DO I GET PAID?
A:We process all payment requests via Paypal.
Q:WHEN WILL I BE PAID?
A: Withdrawal requests are processed daily automatically via PayPal.

ADVERTISERS SOLUTION:
Buy trageted popunder traffic all around the world. Set your budget, target your visitors, control your rates are just few of your things that can do for your campaign.

Real-time Stats: You can check in real time the pop under traffic statistics for your campaigns.
Traffic Targeting: We provide advanced targeting features (Geo, Language, OS, Browser, Device) to reach your audience and meet your goals.
Security: All campaigns are tested manually to filter and reject bot traffic, click farms, malware and viruses.
Deposit: Minimum amount for deposit and start a campaign is only $100 USD.
Customer Service: 24/7 high class support, for answer questions.

ADVERTISERS FAQ:
Q: WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT TO START A CAMPAIGN?
A: The minimum funding permitted is $100 USD to start a campaign.
Q: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE A CAMPAIGN IS APPROVED?
A: During working hours it will take less than one hour. Outside working hours, on weekends or during holidays it may take up to 24 hours.
Q: CAN I STOP A CAMPAIGN AND RECEIVE REMAINING MONEY BACK?
A: You can stop a campaign at any time and withdraw the money remaining in your Available Balance.

For more questions, contact us:
Email: contact [@] popload.net

Last edited by a moderator:
38 comments
hello dude

i am a adult webmaster my website has more than 120k unique visitor/day if you add webmoney to payment processors i will start working with your network i can not pay out with paypal at all

Hello "kingp", our developer team work to add 2-3 payments method at the end of this month. You are welcome to try our ad network.

love to see some reviews once someone gives them a try..

Hello "magnus1" , you can see more reviews about our popunder network on DP forum.

If you have any further questions please contact us.

Best Regards,
Popload.net

the ecpm is really low compared to other popunders why is that?

Hello hunderv, our eCPM si depending of your Quality,Geo,Converting traffic and also quality of website. If you have poor traffic your eCPM will be very low.

If you have any further questions please contact us.

Best Regards,
Popload.net

Website damimage.com denied
Your website `damimage.com` is denied.
Please contact us for more details.
Best regards,
Popload.net

#########################

And other 5 sites..........

Reason ?

CPM is very low.
For USA only 0.44$
For other countries is lower.
Very bad.

Hello Lilyuki, yes eCPM for is $ 0.44 USD and that is an higher eCPM rate, in order that we monitor every user and not like other company that count you only 30% of your traffic.

Also we pay for RAW traffic and not for Unique.

For more questions please contact us.

Best Regards,
Popload.net

I earn $50.

Later they banned these 6 domains and now I can not log in to my account.

BIG SCAM ????!!!!

Hello feniks3602, our advertisers report your bad traffic that you have because no converting.

Additionally your account has been closed and no payment will be issued from your account, as we will be not be able to work with you in the future.

We wish you well in your future endeavours.

Best regards,
Popload.net

very low cpm

We have high eCPM for: United States, United Kingdom,Australia,Austria,Belgium,Canada,Finland,Germany,Netherlands,New Zealand,Sweden,Switzerland,Denmark,Norway,Brazil,China,Estonia,France,Hong Kong,Italy,Japan,Jersey,Lithuania,Luxembourg,Poland,Portugal,Saudi Arabia,South Africa,South Korea

The rest have an low eCPM because we have many advertisers that pay for these countryes.

Best regards,
Popload.net

No Adv for this user

Hello,

Please let me know when you fix a bug (No Adv... for this user)

Why this blank page with that text is opening for user when you not have adv for him?

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understad my report.

Hello,

Please let me know when you fix a bug (No Adv... for this user)

Why this blank page with that text is opening for user when you not have adv for him?

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understad my report.

Yes, advertisers pay for raw traffic, and the ads can be open once or more times for 1 user. Also if we don't have advertisers for your visitors countries we don't open any ads.

For any other questions please contact us.

Best Regards,
Popload.net

They are scammers they don't pay me.

When i requested the payment i waited until they send me the payment, but i did not receive anything, and i sent a support ticket and they cancel my payout and i requested again the payout and until now they doens't pay me, be aware guys, they are scammers, they don't reply to your tickets.

Last edited:
They are scammers they don't pay me.

When i requested the payment i waited until they send me the payment, but i did not receive anything, and i sent a support ticket and they cancel my payout and i requested again the payout and until now they doens't pay me, be aware guys, they are scammers, they don't reply to your tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back