PopCash.net - Pop-under Ads Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

matican

Hello everyone,

We are a new pop-under network - PopCash.Net

Our network has a bidding system with own advertisers and premium networks, Our own advertisers can make money deposits directly to PopCash.Net.

We don't have fixed rates because of our bidding(and many others factors) all eCPMs are fully dynamic.

For Publishers :
- Dedicated account manager.
- We accept worldwide traffic.
- All websites are accepted (Adult also accepted).
- Payment minimum $10, payments are made between 1 and 30 days after request.
- Real Time stats.

For Advertisers :

- Dedicated account manager.
- Minimum deposit $5.
- Real Time stats.

Register now at PopCash.Net

177 comments
@ILHFFS we performed some performance updates so we blocked for a few minutes the users access.
Now all is back to normal, thanks for the warning :).

Last edited:
My Review on Popcash

Mine is a adult site and more off a second tier countries traffic so read the results accordingly.

Approval:

Applied for the account and got the approval in 4 Hours.

Interface:

So easy to understand and the sites and stats are little easy to understand once we logged in and it lists the sites,reports,and other details in the RHS of the site and the big LHS occupies the Publisher reports breaked down by day and country.

Earnings:

My first day is satisfactory as the ad is installed some where at the end of the day, and the second and third day's the earnings is marginally getting increased at a rate of about 10-12%, so it's good as for as i am concerned.

Learning:

I believe the popup rate is on-par with the adult industry related ad-networks. As i am no where listened about my sites in one of the largest adult ad network, i hate them to the care and started loving this pop-cash for time being. My only concern is the earning as they may have only a limited no's of advertisers in their pool.

Rating:

8 out-of 10 stars:fly:

Remember my site is a adult site and receives most of the traffic from 2nd tier countries and the j's and e's are made to stay behind if the developers/owners of pop-cash performs good in terms of rates and support as well payment. As i haven't requested or reached the payment threshold as of now i will keep you all posted about the payments in the near feature.

Hope it help's everyone, especially the adult webmasters who are from second tier countries

Ps: :wave: hope we the second tier countries reach the internet usage ahead of the first tier one day :dan:

PopAds Vs Cash vs eDom

I have used both and I find them pretty much similar. PopAds/edomz seems to count more hits than cash does though, might be due to how the popup's work.

ZRxrcR6.png

Thats Nice of you

PopAds Vs Cash vs eDom
I have used both and I find them pretty much similar. PopAds/edomz seems to count more hits than cash does though, might be due to how the popup's work.

ZRxrcR6.png
Thats Nice bro,
Do we have to set the pop-under in particular part of a site like in the code in somewhere like in the head or some sections, as i am receiving around 5K unique but getting only 1.5K recorded in the statistics of the reports page in pop-cash.Any advice would be much appreciated :handshake:.

I leave mine in the footer. If they have popup blockers like adblock plus installed then popcash isn't so effective. eDomz has an onclick model which works even if they have adblock installed so you can try that too. So far popcash payouts are higher than eDom, could be due to my keywords.

I leave mine in the footer. If they have popup blockers like adblock plus installed then popcash isn't so effective. eDomz has an onclick model which works even if they have adblock installed so you can try that too. So far popcash payouts are higher than eDom, could be due to my keywords.
Thanks for that, Will do that as suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back