Popads best alternative ?

28 comments
"Why would PopCash scam you?"

why should ad companys not "scam" affiliate / publishers?

some spread malware, some spread cookies (back in the day amazon cookies for example)
Exactly! Each company has its own policy so there may be some incompatibilities with you but I don't see the point of calling them scammers. Especially since some of these ad networks have been on the market for more than a decade!

do you realy think "on the market for more than a decade" is a good argument?

how do you name "i pay for real traffic and see mostly bot traffic / server ips" lol

i am at the interweb since 2002 and i never seen any advertising company where at least 1 of the participants isn't screwed in some way or another (this includes fake virus ads or sweepstakes)

should we realy talk about native ads? (taboola, google ads)

"Each company has its own policy"

good way to name things like that ^^

when i am a publisher ad ~ 80% of my traffic gets counted thats fraud lol
when i am advertiser and my paid traffic is burned by bot traffic thats fraud

the advertising market was and will never be honest

but it is the way it is

and I'm not saying that you can't earn, you just have to adapt by using your "own policy" to handle that ;)
Post automatically merged:

but as i already say i am looking for a ad company with pop / tabunder with option "exlude bot traffic"

i am not able to topup podads

Last edited:
I also understand your point of view but I still believe in what I said "each company with its policy". I've had my share of trial & error and I know how it feels. Have you tried to contact the support teams of these network for help/clarifications?

clarifications?

I bought real User Traffic and mostly get bot / Datacenter Traffic

There is nothing to clarify ... Thats simply fraud ..

I do Not See the reason to topup maybe 10.000 € and think the Traffic will than magical be realer 🙄

Long Story short: this Business ist bullshit and i cant handle that 🤷‍♂️
Post automatically merged:

Maybe on another time, currently i do other things ^^ thank you for your input :)

Last edited:
@Braunbär Like I said before, did you talked directly with the company's representatives? Did you contacted the popcash support guys? They always help me really fast and they are friendly.

Try Aptoze.com

No Popup/Pop Under Ads or any ads that disturb visitors.
Only Banner Ads that opens only when a user clicks on it.
Highest Prices & Revenues
Daily Payouts.

PM me for details

Back