Shared Plutost.com | Giving Cheap Hosting | Starting from 1.5$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont you hyperlink the homepage ie.Pluost.com with WHCMS and all???
It becomes difficult to find the whcms page.
And where are the plans displayed???
I cant see any.

Well, My Flash Designer is on a Holiday.
The WHMCS can be located here
my.plutost.com

We are re setting the Plans !
For Custom Plans PM Me !

dude where can i find info on your plans? Honestly your site sucks, learn the right way to display your products. Your site is very unproffesional. Also, serious companys do not use flash as a main and only theme, it's pretty lame.

dude where can i find info on your plans? Honestly your site sucks, learn the right way to display your products. Your site is very unproffesional. Also, serious companys do not use flash as a main and only theme, it's pretty lame.

LOL !

Its looking like your not a "PROFESSIONAL"

--------------
We have yet to Decide Cheap, Perfect, Reliable Plans which can suit for all !
Till then we are giving Custom Plans !
-------------------
About the Template
Our new Template is under Construction
You can view it here : http://home.plutost.com
when the Content will be finsihed, it will replace the Current Homepage :p
------------------

OK ?

Send Plutost a Pm bud :). Tell him what amount of Bandwidth and Space you need, he'll make a plan and tell you how much it is.

EDIT: Plutost Replied before me lol. Proves how much he checks the forum to reply to potential customers :). Good Support

Send Plutost a Pm bud :). Tell him what amount of Bandwidth and Space you need, he'll make a plan and tell you how much it is.

EDIT: Plutost Replied before me lol. Proves how much he checks the forum to reply to potential customers :). Good Support

Thank You DoubleT for Promoting Us and revealing our true Image in front of others :)

Thankyou Very Much :D

Hi
I want to host my warez website ( contain warez linking only)

1) PLZ give me the link to the warez host I failed to find it in your website

2) is there any promotional code ?

I have answered to your Tickets :)

-----------------------

Update : Prices Have been Set !
Package 1
10 Gb Webspace 95 Gb Bandwith 10 MySQL Accounts 15 FTP Accounts 10 Addon Domain 10 Parked Domains
$3.99 USD Monthly
Oder Now !

Package 3
50 Gb Webspace 500 Gb Bandwith 35 MySQL Accounts Unmetered FTP Accounts 20 Addon Domain 20 Parked Domains
$10.00 USD Monthly
Order Now !

Sorry, Rapidleech isnt allowed :(
But, I'll try to get on with you, as soon as I get my new China Servers, where everything is allowed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back