Dedicated Plex streaming Server with 12-15TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilmjunkieGF

Hello,

I am looking for a server where streaming activites are allowed! Dont reply here if that will cause problems!

I want to use it for a Plex Mediaserver (https://plex.tv/) which is similar to XBMC/Kodi.
I want 1080p and 720p streaming for my customers (~40-50 people). It wont be a public server!

Furthermore I need around 12-15 TB disk space with the opportunity to upgrade it in the future.

Last edited:
5 comments
Do You know what is the required bandwidth (megabytes or megabits per second) for this server? I assume not all people will be streaming at same time right.

If you need 12-15 TB space, you need what kind of RAID or is it OK for the data to be only on single drive, no failure protection? U can PM me if u wish.

You can pay via Bitcoin or PerfectMoney? that i can accept.

Last edited:
Hey there,

I can offer you a streaming server. The HDDs are non-expandable that's by I'll include a bit more than needed.

Intel Xeon D1540
64GB DDR4 ECC
4x6TB SATA (18TB on RAID5) + Raid Controller
1Gbps Unlimited
$199/Month + $10 Setup

Let me know if this fits your requirements.

If you need to find reliable hosting company which can host your websites and make them always online when they're supposed to be, don't make your job more difficult, I will help you with pleasure.

You can trust Rogohosting.com and their service. They offer nice web hosting, reseller and dedicated server packages for streaming.
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them. You can like their facebook page: facebook.com/rogohosting

Hello,
I can Offer you Streaming Servers as well. Posting some spaces, kindly inform me if you need any customising.

Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 3.40GHz, 8GB ECC DDR3 RAM, 2X 6TB HDD, 1Gbit @ Unmetered BW, NL = 325 EUR Per Month.

Intel Xeon E5-2420v2 2.20GHz, 16GB ECC DDR3 RAM, 3X 4TB HDD, 1Gbit @ Unmetered BW, NL = 379 EUR Per Month.

Will be waiting for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back