P pankaj Active Member 1,817 2009 149 140 Dec 12, 2009 #1 Please Review dlking, a warez forum http://dlking.info Another question, I have added SMF portal to display download posts in homepage. Is it okay, or its better to have separate blog. WHY Thanks
Please Review dlking, a warez forum http://dlking.info Another question, I have added SMF portal to display download posts in homepage. Is it okay, or its better to have separate blog. WHY Thanks
A anantgupta Active Member 677 2009 7 120 Dec 12, 2009 #3 from his lasts posts i found out ths...... www.dlking.info :P
D Danny Active Member 71 2009 0 50 Dec 12, 2009 #4 Add a favicon at least. And jeez, please get a better logo. Skin is just alright for me. Forum speed is good.
Add a favicon at least. And jeez, please get a better logo. Skin is just alright for me. Forum speed is good.
D DeLeTeD Active Member 3,591 2009 9 80 Dec 12, 2009 #5 - get favicon - change title and remove beta - get a better logo - hide shoutbox to guests
P pankaj Active Member 1,817 2009 149 140 Dec 13, 2009 #6 Thank you all for your reviews. I will do all you suggested. But why are you telling to hide shoutbox from guests, guests can just see, they can't shout.
Thank you all for your reviews. I will do all you suggested. But why are you telling to hide shoutbox from guests, guests can just see, they can't shout.
P pankaj Active Member 1,817 2009 149 140 Dec 13, 2009 #7 Another question, I have added SMF portal to display download posts in homepage. Is it okay, or its better to have separate blog. WHY
Another question, I have added SMF portal to display download posts in homepage. Is it okay, or its better to have separate blog. WHY
P pankaj Active Member 1,817 2009 149 140 Jan 24, 2010 #10 We updated our forum with many changes. Do you still want/suggest any change.