Please give some comment about my coding tutorial website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethany

I have created a new website for tutorial purpose. It has tutorial and guide about Magento, PHP code. There are 4categories include: Magento tutorial, Magento tutorial for benginners, Magento theme tutorial, magento extension tutorial.
And the category that I like most is magento tutorial for beginners pdf
Futher more, I sell producs about Magento. These programs are usually simple to set up and use, and will certainly trump a clipboard accounting system.The best store manager for magento crack is multifaceted, offering an array of features, such as inventory movement history, csv file import and export, bar code scanning, access for multiple users, customer history, and discount tracking. The following are five solid options to consider.

The software offers bar code tracking and allows for inventory tracking from multiple locations.
With this magento inventory management extension Businesses can set up raw materials tracking so that numbers of whole items can be kept track of via the individual parts needed for assembly.

Customizable fields and units of measurement allow the business to make the software perform to its market. Graphing, cost tracking, invoicing, and purchase orders are also offered by inFlow. The free edition even offers multiple users access to data in a read-only format. Support is in the form of quick-start guides and tutorial videos, and the site also offers help forums and a direct contact support option.

Could you give me some advice about these page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back