Status
Not open for further replies.

NightMare

Trolls , keep away from this please .

Okay , i really hate how wjunction is now . i knew about wjunction from about a year when Cyberaff told me about it and it was (still) a very nice place but full of trolls :|
not trolls only some idiots or someguys who doesn't know what a webmaster hangout means , everyday you will find some useless topics in general discussion dump girls , stupid pictures , funny jokes and crap .

stoping this will be hard , Very hard i say so why don't admin make a fun section
so you can post all the shit you want there .

Just an idea , hope it gets approved .

28 comments
Hey guess who I am?

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

Yes, I'm Sp. Staff can post pictures and troll but not members cannot.

That happened back in 08 too when i first joined this forum, and will hapen later on...

join on other webmaster forums if you wanna read the stuff :P
warriorforum,bhw,webmasterworld and way more....

v all know, with the passage of time, good companies make vibrant techniques to keep companies higher and higher to gain competitive edge and you are one of the best webmaster forum till now... ....BUT......I am afraid...you may lose your grip

So plz wjunction management...act like a chairman... and be focused to your aim .....

This ^ topic could be fail for those who have no idea why to browse wjunction...but It matters for those who have concerned...

How it works.

Person looks for some info and finds WJ.
He registers on it, finds all info about what he wanted.
Solves his problem.
And that would be the end, he just closes this web page >_>
Hi visits this web again only when he needs something, which is usually very rare thing.:|
That would be what you want;) Typical webmaster forum....

Now WJ version of this all and how it should be.=)
Solves his problem and he finds out that this is not only webmaster forum...
Lots of members, lots of topics, news, fun. People come here on daily basis coz its fun here. Chatbox is always alive, even everybody could just do same by IM,skype, etc....
Every day there is some drama, some fail, jokes, etc...
Live boils in WJ:p
In such way more people are online and more help for each other;)
One trolls, second keeps laughing from that, etc...
I know there is a problem with lots of useless topics, but mods could make just dedicated treads like for posting pic, videos, or anything like that...
My 50 cents;)

Last edited:
I mean WJunction is suppose to be fun, and that;s what a few members do. It's not that much of a big deal. Not everybody on the forum trolls. But sometimes I do agree that they runout with all the pictures for replies. But they do be funny lol.

Wow, do you guys even know what trolling is? I've been here for nearly 3 years and the only trolling on here was when fanobliv started shit with the Paki's.

If somebody posts a 'funny' response to something, that's not trolling, that's a joke. If somebody posts an unfunny meme (cvrle77), it's not trolling, it's an attempt to garner attention. Scamming, although extreme, is a form of trolling. It gets you mad, you want physical harm to the guy who did it and etc. Unless I missed racism in some of the posts in the last 3 days, I've yet to see somebody troll.

Now WJ version of this all and how it should be.=)
Solves his problem and he finds out that this is not only webmaster forum...
Lots of members, lots of topics, news, fun. People come here on daily basis coz its fun here. Chatbox is always alive, even everybody could just do same by IM,skype, etc....
Every day there is some drama, some fail, jokes, etc...
Live boils in WJ:p
In such way more people are online and more help for each other;)
One trolls, second keeps laughing from that, etc...
I know there is a problem with lots of useless topics, but mods could make just dedicated treads like for posting pic, videos, or anything like that...
My 50 cents;)

I'm pretty sure WJ's trying to become a Webmaster Forum, not an international version of YTMND. And I don't think mods want to encourage threads where you have 40+ replies of "LOL daz funny +1".

I'm pretty sure WJ's trying to become a Webmaster Forum, not an international version of YTMND. And I don't think mods want to encourage threads where you have 40+ replies of "LOL daz funny +1".

Well that's another problem and for that there is like button now:)
Or admins can make additional "LOL" button :))=)
There is always way out :P

v all know, with the passage of time, good companies make vibrant techniques to keep companies higher and higher to gain competitive edge and you are one of the best webmaster forum till now... ....BUT......I am afraid...you may lose your grip

So plz wjunction management...act like a chairman... and be focused to your aim .....

This ^ topic could be fail for those who have no idea why to browse wjunction...but It matters for those who have concerned...

As time goes by, you will eventually realize that you really need to get better at English before you can make a convincing argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back