PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small update guys,

We have added embed domains. From now you can select your default embed domain in settings. Default embed domain will apply to all of your future uploads which means you will receive link with selected embed domain using our web upload. This option needs to be added in export which gonna happen soon.

We have added option to set your custom cover for your videos using embed links. From now you can do that by adding ?poster=https://your.website/cover.png example below:

Code:
https://ptube.biz/embed-oczjklirg6ax/[91557][C][S01E01].mkv.html?poster=https://image.prntscr.com/image/pVfSNN-rQJirC3rkgvgDaQ.png

We have improved IPV6 support at playtube for smoother loading videos using consoles like xbox / playstation.

We have improved our upload page, from now every bulk upload is simultaneous.

We have added on site ticket system for faster support. However this function is enabled for some users only as it's still under tests.

We have added some more servers to keep the current streaming/encoding/upload speeds untouched due to large users spike - Thank you for that

More updates that are coming will be made in separate post once released.

Thank You Guys for Choosing PlayTube
UpstreamTech
Thanks for these updates! Can I ask what "Public" means exactly? I mean some of my video is public but not all of them? My first guess is that Public videos can be searched on Playtube because all of my videos can be watched so I'm a little confused and the new site there's no more that option where I can make a video Public.

Thanks for these updates! Can I ask what "Public" means exactly? I mean some of my video is public but not all of them? My first guess is that Public videos can be searched on Playtube because all of my videos can be watched so I'm a little confused and the new site there's no more that option where I can make a video Public.

Public function currently does absolutely nothing. In the past it was used for search since there is no search anymore it's not being used, however i have plans for that function to be merged with clone upload function. If your files will not be public no one will be allowed to clone your video in case your file is public everyone will be allowed to clone your video.

Public function currently does absolutely nothing. In the past it was used for search since there is no search anymore it's not being used, however i have plans for that function to be merged with clone upload function. If your files will not be public no one will be allowed to clone your video in case your file is public everyone will be allowed to clone your video.
That would be a great option because I hate when people copying my files and making more money. Thanks in adnvance.

Please tell me how to get embed code . on my site url link not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back