PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small Update:

Due to large payout volumes via cryptocurrencies for amounts that are 11$ average we have decided to lift the minimum payout amount to 20$. New minimal payout amount will be applied from Monday. From now we also stop sending payments with low fee and normal fee will be deduced from your payout amount.

Hello, I am working on the situation
50% profit
2 Popunders + Interestial But I find a lot of ads and a lot of banners on the player and also pay ads why all this

If file is deleted by us there might be multiple reasons for that. Easiest way to get know why your file was deleted is checking the link sent in email and reason will be given there.

As error states due to internal problem with the server we have removed the file that did not worked. Simply reupload it and thats all.

looks like yesterday was a busy day for you, normally you are here very quickly

Well recently i'm busy with other projects as well as playtube is only a small part of our company. Once again guys im sorry for the downtime. Sadly none of our tech team was available at the moment to fix the issue :(

Well recently i'm busy with other projects as well as playtube is only a small part of our company. Once again guys im sorry for the downtime. Sadly none of our tech team was available at the moment to fix the issue :(

can you tell me another project? Do not be shy
lol :D

#MakeMoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back