Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Great
2. Remote upload is always slow for other video hostings as they limit download/stream speed as hell most of WJ hosts, not even most 90% of them limits speed to 64kb/s and 256kb/s at maximum..

I only use remote upload fom Url (seedbox) and the speed is always good (55000kbs).

like tier news xD

Have you asked us for any tier change before you ask for update on it? "XD"

Sorry, yes, my payment was sent on Thursday 27th, in fact, no message came from Paypal, and I also did not see the payment date
My payment was sent on the same day quickly. Thank you

No problem man my answer was humoristic :smile:

I only use remote upload fom Url (seedbox) and the speed is always good (55000kbs).

Have meant other video hosts hosts only :D

2nd payment received, thank you very much sir @Mucha
it'z zo fazzzttttt :grin:
9f5f971352651257.png

btw until when download under maintenance sir @Mucha? some of my viewers already asking for it

Download is disabled until we implement google captcha there since of few abusive users we detected. Can't provide ETA atm due to a fact we work on the other updates at same time, but as soon as our dev starts working on it i will notify you.

Hello
If I buy the premium will there be ads?

videos will not be deleted after 90 days?

Yes however we do not sell premium player plan anymore untill we release our newest update. Also we don't keep files for 90 days but 30 by default.

Requested dateAmountStatusProcessed date
2020-08-31$11.11PENDING

Bitcoin payouts are held till 2th of september due to our automatic btc payout system maintenance, if you need money faster please contact me with your paypal email and we will send money in couple minutes.

Download is disabled until we implement google captcha there since of few abusive users we detected. Can't provide ETA atm due to a fact we work on the other updates at same time, but as soon as our dev starts working on it i will notify you.
please make it available again ASAP sir @Mucha
now many viewers of mine already asking for another link with download which i can't provide in a short time

Last edited:
Yes however we do not sell premium player plan anymore untill we release our newest update. Also we don't keep files for 90 days but 30 by default.

Bitcoin payouts are held till 2th of september due to our automatic btc payout system maintenance, if you need money faster please contact me with your paypal email and we will send money in couple minutes.

wow what a shame I need a plan without excluding videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back