PlayTube Server Management Service (Sys-Admin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mucha

Hello WJ,

i'm mucha affiliate manager at video hosting site playtube.ws, we're specialized in many IT sectors like web development, network engineering or server management. I would like to introduce you our new service we offer for dedicated server & vps owners.

So what do you offer?
  • Full server configuration from scratch (Including everything to make your server ready to go under your needs)
  • OS Installation
  • Server security management
  • Protection against DDoS attacks
  • Server Monitoring 24/7
  • Automatic Backups (Stored in PlayTube Cloud)

We offer way more however listing all of it would take me year :D

How much does it cost?

Price estimation is based on user needs, the minimal price is 25$ /mo for management service.

If you're interested in our offer or you're under ddos attack and seeking for help hit me up via PM.

10 comments
The service is great, the support is being the best I've had in these 8 years as a webmaster and with fast servers. Regarding the protection against DDoS attacks it is something wonderful, my site had been suffering constant attacks from some crazy person who sent me emails threatening me and after I hired the service the problem of taking down my site was over.

Even when he attacks, nothing else happens because the protection of the ddos protects me.

Hello WJ,

i'm mucha affiliate manager at video hosting site playtube.ws, we're specialized in many IT sectors like web development, network engineering or server management. I would like to introduce you our new service we offer for dedicated server & vps owners.

So what do you offer?
  • Full server configuration from scratch (Including everything to make your server ready to go under your needs)
  • OS Installation
  • Server security management
  • Protection against DDoS attacks
  • Server Monitoring 24/7
  • Automatic Backups (Stored in PlayTube Cloud)

We offer way more however listing all of it would take me year :D

How much does it cost?

Price estimation is based on user needs, the minimal price is 25$ /mo for management service.

If you're interested in our offer or you're under ddos attack and seeking for help hit me up via PM.
Bookmarking it. I. Will use your service later on

Thank you very much for your services, my website was under ddos attack for days, one random guy was sending me emails to use specific host otherwise he will attack my website. I have contacted playtube team and they have provided me with such a great and fast support regarding my problem, i have decided to migrate from my old hosting to playtube vps and they have took care of everything from initial vps setup to site migration, now my website is safe and i'm not affected by ddos attacks anymore that was causing my website being down for hours.

Thank you very much for your services, my website was under ddos attack for days, one random guy was sending me emails to use specific host otherwise he will attack my website. I have contacted playtube team and they have provided me with such a great and fast support regarding my problem, i have decided to migrate from my old hosting to playtube vps and they have took care of everything from initial vps setup to site migration, now my website is safe and i'm not affected by ddos attacks anymore that was causing my website being down for hours.

The same thing was happening to me, for sure many other people here and outside the forum are going through the same situation. Being forced with ddos to use such a host.

Thanks to playtube for giving me control over my site again.

Playtube is the best thing that happened with my site since 2016, really enjoying custom player. Vast ads increased my leads 1.5x, site speed increased 2x, and overall google traffic increased. There were some problems with videos which is impossible to avoid, but support fixed everything in less then 30 mins, or as soon as Mucha woke up :)

Good afternoon, I am 10 years old that I am in the business of sites, and recently I was suffering, from the same person who is attacking other sites like mine. Luckily a friend who was also suffering an attack indicated the solution that was the hosting of the playtube, they ended and now I feel free again to use the video hosting I want. We who own the website have to have freedom on our websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back