Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got my first payment from them ever!!!

Happy days!

I don't have any problems with late payments at all, been waiting 4 months for filefactory before they eventually paid.

I have been waiting for a while now to get paid. Looks like they are paying people selectively. If you don't mind saying, how much was the amount that you requested? Mine is about 250 and it is just taking so long

Mine was $3XX to paypal.

I don't think he pays selectively. He probably got some backlog of people to pay, so I'm sure he is processing them according to queue.

I suspect something happened and he had to spend a amount of money on something, so now he has to wait for his ad revenue payments in order to pay us.
Once he's cleared this backlog, things should be back to normal.

This happens even to bigger hosts. As long as they eventually pays, I don't have any problems at all.

If you are dependent on a stable and reliable payments, then you should probably look elsewhere.

All I can say that this hosts doesn't shave or have IP limits like other hosts, so each views are really counted, even if an IP views several videos. Most other hosts usually limit 1 ip/24 hours, so you only get paid for 1 view even if they view several videos.

Last edited:
I guess I have never thought about it that way. I just started using played.to and was wondering if I should continue or not depending on their payment processing time. Thanks mole:-=

Mine was $3XX to paypal.

I don't think he pays selectively. He probably got some backlog of people to pay, so I'm sure he is processing them according to queue.

I suspect something happened and he had to spend a amount of money on something, so now he has to wait for his ad revenue payments in order to pay us.
Once he's cleared this backlog, things should be back to normal.

This happens even to bigger hosts. As long as they eventually pays, I don't have any problems at all.

If you are dependent on a stable and reliable payments, then you should probably look elsewhere.

All I can say that this hosts doesn't shave or have IP limits like other hosts, so each views are really counted, even if an IP views several videos. Most other hosts usually limit 1 ip/24 hours, so you only get paid for 1 view even if they view several videos.
congratz on $300
do you knowwhat percent of the video needs to be viewed in order to earn money? Or its just by link generation?

congratz on $300
do you knowwhat percent of the video needs to be viewed in order to earn money? Or its just by link generation?

It's in their FAQ

"A view is added whenever a visitor views at least 10% of your video. Views are added in real time approximately every ten minutes. "

It has been a month since I requested a payment. I see people are getting paid. I am still waiting and hoping to get paid before new years.:)

Then don't fucking use it and go elsewhere and let us people who do use it and are making good money with them continue.

Who the fuck cares about pretty design as long as everything works and video plays and clicks are counted and we all make money.

Even if the money is late, it eventually arrives. Compared to other hosts who shaves like hell, this is a compromise I'm perfectly OK with.

i got email from played.to :dan:

"hopefully i can pay today or
tomorrow"

i requested my first payout today hopefully i will get it till tommorow :) 99$ :-=

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back