Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mr Happy is right, even his simple little 4 minute coding made a difference. Instead of worrying about marketing and promoting this site to rank as a "webmaster" forum try to enhance the body of it ..

if something is working well, we do you need to change it?

Don't think in terms of fixing it. Think of improving it. The iPhone 1, playstation 1, Google in the year 1999, the Ford model T, etc. were all good and working but were improved. Everything can be improved and you should never be satisfied and always aim higher.

we will check the opportunities for new theme or at least some facelift.
Would like to see some of the small items fixed in the next few days father than a few months which it can often take.

Since its christmas, why not have a logo or something on the header to do something to do with santa claus or something, we need some small change, the theme is fine, but need something atleast..

The way google, does just changes the logo.. When its christmas they have a christmas logo and all.

I don't like sites that make banners for holidays and such (besides google, who can hate google?). We didn't do this for 'Eid', Remembrance day, 4th of July, etc, why do it for Christmas :/. (PS, take that Christians).

tmp893c.png

:(

if something is working well, we do you need to change it?

I am probably a little late on this reply but your argument is just.. not good.

Like MR HAPPY stated with the iphone,etc.

So sony should of stayed with the PS1? and never released a PS2 or PS3?
Microsoft should of never released the XBOX 360 and just stay with the regular old fat XBOX or never released Win 7? the list can go on for ever. Just because something works good doesn't mean it needs change.

You might have a girlfriend who is great at sex but is overweight. She is great at sex but you want her to lose weight. Therefor she works fine but you want change.

Everything in life advances. So does the web.

Last edited:
Atleast the administration are doing something unlike the old administration, so glad they're actually gone. So many suggestions and they did shit all, Capone and his group are actually doing stuff for WJunction.

I liked the old admin guys of WJ but I must say that the new guys have done so much more for this community in improvements in their short here.

Great job guys (y)

JGM.

We have private messaging and your profile options available under quick links but those two things can be accessed directly from any page as they are both present in the headers. I think these 2 links should be removed from that list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back