Pixxx.me - Earn up to 8$ per 1000 views - PP, WM, Skrill and Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin, it's getting ridiculous. How long we webmoney users are going to wait? 1 month, 1 year or forever? Why not reverse the payment request and we can request it to our paypal or any other account?

I apologize, I was offline few days, big storm and a lot of snow in my country, we lost the connection and ... if you can, please understand us, a lot of them abused old script, and they sent us bots, we decided to pay for our mistake and we have to pay a lot of money ... more then 1000 ... Today we sent some 30 payments, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will send wmz payments ... in the next 15 - 20 days all will be paid ... No matter they work or not ...

Regards,
nklpixxx

All WM payments sent :) ...

Finally got paid. But lost faith. will see your future activities. I do understand storm issues. So ignoring current problems. But my advise will be, if you set up a serious business, then get sufficient infrastructure and support.

payment status is completed but no money in my Webmoney.
Pls, check.
username - bubblebee49

WqMZnCF.jpg

:facepalm:

PayPal money still has not been sent. Two weeks..?

MC please try to reed other posts before comment,

if you can, please understand us, a lot of them abused old script, and they sent us bots, we decided to pay for our mistake and we have to pay a lot of money ... more then 1000 ... Today we sent some 30 payments, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow we will send wmz payments ... in the next 15 - 20 days all will be paid ... No matter they work or not ...

bubblebee49

are you sure that is your username on pixxx ... maybe its pansiri ???

What about my money ?

it will be 30 days

LOL ... you are banned because direct visit (bots) and because of this big, red letters you are last on my list for payment, as I already say you will get your money but in future I ignore your posts ... as soon as you stop spam my thread, you're getting the money faster ... its up to you

bubblebee49 please tell me are you pansiri on pixxx ?

This thread says, minimum payment request threshold is $3. I have $4 but I can not request payment, bcoz the site says the minimum threshold is $5. Are you going to fix it? Also, could you please confirm how many days you are taking to process payment for webmoney, paypal or skrill. e.g. if I request on Tuesday, then if it could be paid on Wednesday (within 24 hours)?

What about my money ?

it will be 30 days

LOL ... you are banned because direct visit (bots) and because of this big, red letters you are last on my list for payment, as I already say you will get your money but in future I ignore your posts ... as soon as you stop spam my thread, you're getting the money faster ... its up to you

bubblebee49 please tell me are you pansiri on pixxx ?

you are ridiculous scammer you told me before that i will get my payment and now you are lying !!

I know stealers like you
you pay after 1 month for the first time and after that you will not
guys don't waste your time , he will scam you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back