Pixxx.me - Earn up to 8$ per 1000 views - PP, WM, Skrill and Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it i use a torrent site and this is allowed
and the bots it is a slur and a big lie
i had worked hard for seventeen days to collect my money 22$ and tell me bots if you wouldn't to pay someone you can tell him easily it is a bot and scam him
Anyway I have all the proofs of my posts I can provide it
and for the bots it must shows a proxy ip and immediately your plugrush company block your account
To All My Friends Members Be Careful your money will be stolen and your effort and time

You are ridiculous !!! Every pixxx user or WJ moderator who wants to see medoderi visit in live, just add me on skype (nikola.pixx) ... I will split the screen and check everything in front of anyone ... I'm not a liar here :) ... I think this discussion is over, please dont spam anymore ... wish you all the best ... bye

No No please put it here now

and yes you are a liar and should the member be warned

Unfortunately I cant post here adult picture .. I'd like to but :( ... anyone who want to see including you, just add me on skype (nikola.pixx) ... SO I AM NOT LIAR ... you are :) .. please dont spam my thread !!!

jujumia

how much days are you waiting ... 2 :) ... I'm sorry but we just have to be careful because of people like medoderi

prophet

Skrill, PayPal, Payoneer working perfectly ... WM ... we have to exchange the money ... thats why wm users waiting ... we cant exchange 10 $

Unfortunately I cant post here adult picture .. I'd like to but :( ... anyone who want to see including you, just add me on skype (nikola.pixx) ... SO I AM NOT LIAR ... you are :) .. please dont spam my thread !!!

jujumia

how much days are you waiting ... 2 :) ... I'm sorry but we just have to be careful because of people like medoderi

prophet

Skrill, PayPal, Payoneer working perfectly ... WM ... we have to exchange the money ... thats why wm users waiting ... we cant exchange 10 $

You are lying again , the pics didn't shows any traffic statics
you never can put a Proofs ever

I Had Been Scammed But I Will not let you Scams Other Members

I requested Paypal payment from the 2015-01-22 today is 2015-01-29, so just wondering what's going on

We review your acc because you have visit from banned web-sites (vunbikini) ...

Wow you guys are really a piece of work......first you tell some dude he is cheating now you are going to tell me that I have visits from banned website....when I only post pics on one forum. Listen you guys are dishonest and I don't even need to be paid or an explanation. Keep your money and keep your service. I only do trial runs anyway with host to see the legit ones I can stick with and the ones that are full of it. Whether you chose to give me a explanation or not, I know I only post on one forum and I have proof of that. So you telling me this now makes your character questionable. So that's it for me and your service and best of luck to you guys and your questionable business practices. Peace.

It's a damn shame that ya'll gonna cheat someone out of $5......a real shame.....I hope all those other members who earn way more for you gets paid.....cause now I am really worried for them.....I will stick with the pic hosts I am sure about....I wonder why they always pay me on time and never say my visits come from banned sites....and I post there's in the same forum.....ell then again maybe they are just honest people.....this is really funny....keep your service man....but if you have been in the industry long enough you will know dishonesty doesn't get you too far for too long.....so if your in it to make a quick buck and run then do your thing bro.....

Last edited:
Hmm. It seems, Admin is now reviewing all accounts and looking for something for which he/she can stop the payment. Its not a good practice.

@Admin, can you brief about how you check the traffic? Bcoz I am seeing on an imghost thread so many negative feedback. And also, if someone has requested payment via webmoney, then at least you could change the payment status to approved. Bcoz we have requested payout for a longtime now. Or let us know if you can cancel the webmoney payout requests and we can request it for paypal or some other processor.

Thanks.

Status still pending... I requested tuesday should have receive it on Wednesday but I didn't. I'm losing hope now that friday is over and I still don't receive it and status is still pending even though I don't use WMZ. Anyways did anybody receive a fee on friday?

We review your acc because you have visit from banned web-sites (vunbikini) ...

Wow you guys are really a piece of work......first you tell some dude he is cheating now you are going to tell me that I have visits from banned website....when I only post pics on one forum. Listen you guys are dishonest and I don't even need to be paid or an explanation. Keep your money and keep your service. I only do trial runs anyway with host to see the legit ones I can stick with and the ones that are full of it. Whether you chose to give me a explanation or not, I know I only post on one forum and I have proof of that. So you telling me this now makes your character questionable. So that's it for me and your service and best of luck to you guys and your questionable business practices. Peace.

It's a damn shame that ya'll gonna cheat someone out of $5......a real shame.....I hope all those other members who earn way more for you gets paid.....cause now I am really worried for them.....I will stick with the pic hosts I am sure about....I wonder why they always pay me on time and never say my visits come from banned sites....and I post there's in the same forum.....ell then again maybe they are just honest people.....this is really funny....keep your service man....but if you have been in the industry long enough you will know dishonesty doesn't get you too far for too long.....so if your in it to make a quick buck and run then do your thing bro.....

and even he paid someone , in the second time will not

he banned me without a proof

all hardwork had gone

I will never forgive this scamer

LOL ... people WTF, what happens with you .. what do you want ... we must to pay the money earned illegally, you want money from our pockets ?
It will not happen !! Every user with more than 50% direct visit will be banned, dont like you, please work on other image hosts ! We are forced
to take this step because some users use bots and pumped their earnings. Because of that we late with approvals, but dont worry, every honestly earned $ will be paid !

Medoderi

some of your pictures have up to 3-4 k views, you post on torrent sites, give me your username on kickass, show me 500 seeders, I will unsuspend you and I will pay you !!

Give me proof ... Is that ok ?? :)

skuddie1

yes you receive visit only from one forum, also you recive visit from vunbikini, vunbikini is website who sent us more then 20 k (99.9 % usa) visit in 7 days, and alexa rank for that page is
3 500 000 ... thats why we are confused ...

Miliman

You see negative feedback just from medoderi, now he has a chance to prove that we are cheaters. Of course we reviewing all accounts, we do not want to lose money, Is there something strange in that ??

prophet

Our day is 24 hours, we will try to be faster, but we have to be careful, I hope you understand why ...

LOL ... people WTF, what happens with you .. what do you want ... we must to pay the money earned illegally, you want money from our pockets ?
It will not happen !! Every user with more than 50% direct visit will be banned, dont like you, please work on other image hosts ! We are forced
to take this step because some users use bots and pumped their earnings. Because of that we late with approvals, but dont worry, every honestly earned $ will be paid ! What are your proofs that me and other people used a bots , you just saying that if you won't pay

Medoderi

some of your pictures have up to 3-4 k views, you post on torrent sites, give me your username on kickass, show me 500 seeders, I will unsuspend you and I will pay you !!

Give me proof ... Is that ok ?? :)

really you know that the seeders are not stable
if you upload a torrent till the day some of them are seeding not all them
and you can check that not all the torrents had a 500 seeds >>> nice trick but discovered
but the numbers of download shows more than 220 - 300 per torrent and because of that i upload 3-6 torrent daily i was worked hard not playing
and my username dedopc anyone can check my torrents in kickass and kizdown site
and see if i am telling the truth or not

350jib4.jpg

skuddie1

yes you receive visit only from one forum, also you recive visit from vunbikini, vunbikini is website who sent us more then 20 k (99.9 % usa) visit in 7 days, and alexa rank for that page is
3 500 000 ... thats why we are confused ...

Miliman

You see negative feedback just from medoderi, now he has a chance to prove that we are cheaters. Of course we reviewing all accounts, we do not want to lose money, Is there something strange in that ??

prophet

Our day is 24 hours, we will try to be faster, but we have to be careful, I hope you understand why ...

Now There are no excuses to banned us and steal our efforts
you are losing your uploaders day by day

BTW you are the first webhost's admin told us that the traffics are direct !!!

Last edited:
some of your images have up to 3-4 k views and you show to me 220 downloads ... is that the best you can ???
are you serious or you making fools of us ??

some of your images have up to 3-4 k views and you show to me 220 downloads ... is that the best you can ???
are you serious or you making fools of us ??
!!!

LoL 3-4 k
ٍShow me which one ?
I uploaded 257 i give you my username what is more than that
the top most one is 700 when i was posting in additional torrent site but i had take off as it so hard

anyway you are wasting our time we will never pay us
all your replies without a proofs we give you alot of proofs you didnt

my friends please don't wast your time

the admin should close this topic

LOL

the date of the pics are in 15-1-2015 that means from 16 days ago
are you making fools of us ?the newest pics shows 75 -120 and this is the truth
in this case you will ban any user get more than 1000 views so why you didn't limit views !!
you know that system Continues counting views forever but it just save one ip
per 24 H
as you said also!!! damn !! am i a stupid to use bot for 4 5 pics only
and i told you before that i get my traffic from another big site

most i got is from 99 - 160 views but not all the time although you are not counting real because torrent downloads shows more than 260 !!!

Last edited:
Ok that is your pictures ... here is google analytics for 920 views pictures ... pay attention on image ID, its same on pixxx and on analytics

54cd2355892fa.png

no big sites, or forums, nothing ... 80% of your visit is direct visits ... Now please let us to working and STOP SPAM !!!!!!!!

Now please let us to Scamming and STOP SPAM !!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------
how you judg that my visitors are bot
everybody knows that some users copy and paste the link address
how i can force the torrent users to click directly the link
although some site don't allow active link!!

you are a stealer scammer

be careful guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back