Pixxx.me - Earn up to 8$ per 1000 views - PP, WM, Skrill and Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been fixed. I'm very sorry for this issue, it's been because of developer's fault. all losses will be reimbursed in the next payment ...

good guy Nikola...:)
z0syXbC.png

Hi just need clarification here. I requested tuesday and not receive until now thursday it is still pending. I was really hoping I could make another request today so by friday I get another fee.

Last edited:
Still Pending

Guys ... chill out ... You requested payment yesterday ... each account, every image will be carefully reviewed before payment ... that means a little more waiting ... I'm sorry about that but you kill us with bots ... each acc where we find more pictures with more than 50% direct visits will not be paid, and will be banned ... medoderi this is one of your pictures ...

http://image.re/upload/big/2015/01/29/54ca3406f2d25.png

do you really believe that I'll pay you for this traffic ? WTF ???? However, I'll check your account carefully later ... prophet ... sorry about waiting but you are probably on WM ... we have to exchage money for WM payments .. waiting for more requests on wm because of fees ...

Still Pending

Guys ... chill out ... You requested payment yesterday ... each account, every image will be carefully reviewed before payment ... that means a little more waiting ... I'm sorry about that but you kill us with bots ... each acc where we find more pictures with more than 50% direct visits will not be paid, and will be banned ... medoderi this is one of your pictures ...

do you really believe that I'll pay you for this traffic ? WTF ???? However, I'll check your account carefully later ... prophet ... sorry about waiting but you are probably on WM ... we have to exchage money for WM payments .. waiting for more requests on wm because of fees ...

Realy !! Bots !!! You didnt want to pay me and Other guy .These direct visits you are talking about it is from posting in forums and sites For seventeen days i posting daily and worked hard and after that you steal my effort and this is my static ... and i didn't know about your this static pic how you know it is my static >> are u fool around with us !! I will Stop posting till i get my payment in payoneer or paypal

You have till today

if i didn't get my payment i will remove all the links from my sites

fk1s8y.jpg

Last edited:

Realy !! Bots !!! You didnt want to pay me and Other guy .These direct visits you are talking about it is from posting in forums and sites For seventeen days i posting daily and worked hard and after that you steal my effort and this is my static ... and i didn't know about your this static pic how you know it is my static >> are u fool around with us !! I will Stop posting till i get my payment in payoneer or paypal

You have till today

if i didn't get my payment i will remove all the links from my sites

fk1s8y.jpg

which forums ? you forgetting that I can see all your visit ... you have 20 form extra 10 from kicass and 150 direct .... trier 1

of course ... this is regular visit for you ... This is a visit from your pictures ...

54ca7841da2fe.png

What am I, a fool ??? please delete links immediately ... I do not need these visits .... WTF

Last edited:
are you kidding ? you post a pic from google analytics that shows a site not my static >>> again are u fool around with us !!!

and yes all visit are real from my sites and you know and I have all the proof of posts that i made

Please Guys Stop posting till he paying Us

are you kidding ? you post a pic from google analytics that shows a site not my static >>> again are u fool around with us !!!

and yes all visit are real from my sites and you know and I have all the proof of posts that i made

You're the biggest liar I've ever communicate ... all your visits coming from torrent sites and direct visit (bots) ... I do not see any complain here ... everyone are paid out in mondey ... you and those like you will never be paid ... You're a thief, you steal and you'll get immediately ban ...

You're the biggest liar I've ever communicate ... all your visits coming from torrent sites and direct visit (bots) ... I do not see any complain here ... everyone are paid out in mondey ... you and those like you will never be paid ... You're a thief, you steal and you'll get immediately ban ...

yes it i use a torrent site and this is allowed
and the bots it is a slur and a big lie
i had worked hard for seventeen days to collect my money 22$ and tell me bots if you wouldn't to pay someone you can tell him easily it is a bot and scam him
Anyway I have all the proofs of my posts I can provide it
and for the bots it must shows a proxy ip and immediately your plugrush company block your account
To All My Friends Members Be Careful your money will be stolen and your effort and time

yes it i use a torrent site and this is allowed
and the bots it is a slur and a big lie
i had worked hard for seventeen days to collect my money 22$ and tell me bots if you wouldn't to pay someone you can tell him easily it is a bot and scam him
Anyway I have all the proofs of my posts I can provide it
and for the bots it must shows a proxy ip and immediately your plugrush company block your account
To All My Friends Members Be Careful your money will be stolen and your effort and time

You are ridiculous !!! Every pixxx user or WJ moderator who wants to see medoderi visit in live, just add me on skype (nikola.pixx) ... I will split the screen and check everything in front of anyone ... I'm not a liar here :) ... I think this discussion is over, please dont spam anymore ... wish you all the best ... bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back