Pixpal - Earn 3.5$ CPM Sharing Adult Images + 15% Ref - PP/PZ/WMZ/PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got payment today,,but no 30% extra,and why you cut my payment?
is that any fee from every payment?

Yeah I too have received a payment but again less than it was supposed to be.
When I asked about this I was told the following:

There's 12% Fee cut by credit card loading for WMZ Users ! Please co-operate with us, we will add back 12% in next payout ! !

which doesn't make any sense since I use PayPal but the fee was deducted all 4 times nonetheless.
So this bothers me more than the 30% extra that was promised.

hey admin first if you will cut always over %10 percent your rates are wrong
you dont give 3.5 for 1000 and also to the others
and second thing is

when i click my affiliate link to copy and send to my friend ,it doesnt work
it doesnt appear please help
peace

By the way when i first used pixpal ,there was a shaving machine
now they count great
i am happy to turn back to pixpal but where is the admin ;)

Last edited:
Where is that admin?

Pixpal was really bad at first but then started to count perfect and i love it
but about support i cant say same
where is that admin bros?

4 days pending payout
when the next payout sir?

remind him this please

Users will get paid every Working Day (Usually within 24 Working Hours).We gaurantee our users about payment even if we cant process the payment (Within 48 Working Hours) then we will give 30% extra in terms of compensation.

Last edited:
We apologies for absence.

we have really tough time working with credit cards with major payment processors as it got blocked by our bank without prior notice.

they had issue another credit card and we are waiting for it to arrive.

please be patient continue your work , we will notify all users here.

we appreciate your patience.

we apologies for absence.

We have really tough time working with credit cards with major payment processors as it got blocked by our bank without prior notice.

They had issue another credit card and we are waiting for it to arrive.

Please be patient continue your work , we will notify all users here.

We appreciate your patience.

we trust you man
especially after counting is totally true
my best image hosting ever
dont make us sad admin

Hi Pixpal were is my payment with my frist payment of $22.06 you guys REJECTED saying i was (using linkbabes.com (shot url services) against our tos) which i did not know and if i would of know this i would of not use them but not all links from pixpal were useing shot url so you guys should of pay me some of the $22.06 fine i delete all the img from pixpal and upload it new ones just useing pixpal link NO! shot url links i req new payment for $5.04 and its been around 3 days and no payment on that $5.04 when you guys say on your site

Users will get paid every Working Day (Usually within 24 Working Hours).We gaurantee our users about payment even if we cant process the payment (Within 48 Working Hours) then we will give 30% extra in terms of compensation.

so i guess am getting 30% extra in terms of compensation ?

@ kemalettin67 yes i can also say that there counting is totally true or good but payments made not looking good :(

Last edited:
hi pixpal were is my payment with my frist payment of $22.06 you guys rejected saying i was (using linkbabes.com (shot url services) against our tos) which i did not know and if i would of know this i would of not use them but not all links from pixpal were useing shot url so you guys should of pay me some of the $22.06 fine i delete all the img from pixpal and upload it new ones just useing pixpal link no! Shot url links i req new payment for $5.04 and its been around 3 days and no payment on that $5.04 when you guys say on your site

users will get paid every working day (usually within 24 working hours).we gaurantee our users about payment even if we cant process the payment (within 48 working hours) then we will give 30% extra in terms of compensation.

So i guess am getting 30% extra in terms of compensation ?

@ kemalettin67 yes i can also say that there counting is totally true or good but payments made not looking good :(

as you can see their response,they have some problems with credit cards
i also have over 8 dollars on my account and i will request it after 10
i am sure they will pay and will give good service again
if not they never answer i think
and your problem looks complicated
maybe they give you money except shortlinks earnings..

I wish you can get it
i am sure i will get ;)
i never use short links but i also didnt know that,
they can understand your situation i wish

peace

Hi kemalettin67 yeah i saw there response but this looks to be with credit cards if am understanding right my payment option is paypal yeah i sould of read there TOS i was not trying to break any rules i just did not know this becaues i did not read there TOS but who reads that look at your self you also did not know this am glad you know now so this does not happen to you too but that was with the $22.06 not with the 5.04 so i should be pay for this payment and it would also be nice if they can pay me also some of the $22.06 from my frist payment req for understanding that i did not know this and i was not trying to break any rules :(

Hi kemalettin67 yeah i saw there response but this looks to be with credit cards if am understanding right my payment option is paypal yeah i sould of read there TOS i was not trying to break any rules i just did not know this becaues i did not read there TOS but who reads that look at your self you also did not know this am glad you know now so this does not happen to you too but that was with the $22.06 not with the 5.04 so i should be pay for this payment and it would also be nice if they can pay me also some of the $22.06 from my frist payment req for understanding that i did not know this and i was not trying to break any rules :(

BRO WE WILL SEE,AS I SAID I ALSO DIDNT KNOW
IT WAS MY LUCK THAT I DIDNT USE LINKS AND I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WHICH BREAKS RULES
THEY HAVE TO BE STRICT ABOUT RULES ,BECAUSE THIS IS A PRO COMPANY

LOOK HERE

4b8677320689380.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

I ALSO WAIT FOR MY MONEY
I REALLY LIKE PIXPAL,NOT SO ANNOYING ADDS AND PAYS GOOD TO TURKEY
I NEVER WANNA LOOSE IT SO I READ RULES EVERYDAY ;) CAREFULLY
BUT I AGREE IT WASNT YOUR FAULT
I AM WAITING MY MONEY I WISH I CAN GET IT AS THEY SAID,(IN 24 HOURS)OR I WANT MY BONUS BRO ;)
LETS GET IN TOUCH HERE!!!

and ps

these countries
Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Hungary, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russia, South Africa, Thailand,
Japan

i never use my links there ,i use my links %90 percent in turkey and tuskish forums
so how you count lots of clicks from these countries,i am really suprised
this is too many

anyway ,i think it must be some bug or something like that...
i am happy with pixpal, and i love it
i just want you to know admin

peace , we are waiting payments :(

Last edited:
out playing in the hood .. lol

i just waiting my last pending payment
and bye bye to this host he look cant handle even i few users payments on time
in every payment he have some problem with his bank - credit card bla bla

out playing in the hood .. lol

i just waiting my last pending payment
and bye bye to this host he look cant handle even i few users payments on time
in every payment he have some problem with his bank - credit card bla bla

exactly true
i wish you can get paid
i still wait an answer after 10 mails to them
nothing changed
even here no admin
they are scammer
my 18 dollars gone

yeah theses guys are looking like there no good scammer frist they dont pay me my frist payment req of $22.06 saying i was useing shorten link services and now waiting on my $5.04 for like a week and nothing they were quick on REJECTING my frist payment took them like 8 hours to not pay me and tell me i was REJECTED but was up with the new req of $5.04 no payment yet i think there thread sould be close they are not wanting to pay anymore if they even did befor

yeah theses guys are looking like there no good scammer frist they dont pay me my frist payment req of $22.06 saying i was useing shorten link services and now waiting on my $5.04 for like a week and nothing they were quick on REJECTING my frist payment took them like 8 hours to not pay me and tell me i was REJECTED but was up with the new req of $5.04 no payment yet i think there thread sould be close they are not wanting to pay anymore if they even did befor

they will never pay
somebody has to report this to wjunction
closed thread would be great
f... scammers

[info=Locked]
Locked until OP resolves problems.[/info]

We apologies for absence.

we have really tough time working with credit cards with major payment processors as it got blocked by our bank without prior notice.

they had issue another credit card and we are waiting for it to arrive.

please be patient continue your work , we will notify all users here.

we appreciate your patience.

Users - You may create a discussion thread here, if you wish to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back