PixLiv.com - Earn up to 8$/1000 View - 10% referral - All Traffic Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

All paypal and payza payment completed.

Also Don't forget to share payment proof.

Happy Earning.

Regards
Pixliv.com

I don't know what's wrong with your normal uploading system when ever I try to upload nothing happened I have tried the remote URL it's working but I can upload images one by one Please check your site Help me or i will stop using your host because I can't upload bulk images

Hi

India is already in Tier - 3. Check our Earn money section.

dAURoYe.png

sir plz add india in tier2 or 3.

Hi

Also Don't forget to share payment proof.

Happy Earning.

Regards
Pixliv.com

I don't know what's wrong with your normal uploading system when ever I try to upload nothing happened I have tried the remote URL it's working but I can upload images one by one Please check your site Help me or i will stop using your host because I can't upload bulk images

you are not replying me admin :(

Hi

Wait i am testing your problem. wait 5 minute. i am working on your problem.

Hi saraali786

I try to upload 32 images from my computer. And all image uploaded. I don't found any problem in normal image upload.

Please clear your browser cache and cookies. May be it happens due to this. And try again and reply me what happen.

Also one thing i mention is we allow maximum 4mb image size. If it is increased then image will not upload.

Also please check my whole uploading process for proof it is working.

[video=youtube_share;HQhKZdr4AIM]http://youtu.be/HQhKZdr4AIM[/video]

Regards
Pixliv.com

Last edited:
I Am also facing the same problem as saraali786 , i cleared cache & cookies and even tried another browser but still same problem , i have send u the image of the problem i faced on skype its not like it always not upload sometime it uploads without any problem but many times if u r uploading 20 images only 3-5 get uploaded

Best regards

Looks Like the Uploading Problem is resolved now , i uploaded 5 sets of about 20-50 links in each set and all were success

Thanks For Always Providing the Continuous Support , Long Live Pixliv :)

Last edited:
Hi

Now Normal upload error problem solved. Please check again from your side.

Regards
Pixliv.com

Hi

Wait i am checking.

Hi

There is already second domain. picx.pw

use above domain.

Hi

Regards
Pixliv.com

http://www.picx.pw/ is down..

Hi

Sorry this domain no more work.

domain registrar hold this domain.

I will add another domain.

Hi

There is already second domain. picx.pw

use above domain.

Hi

Regards
Pixliv.com

http://www.picx.pw/ is down..

Last edited:
Send me PM when your new domain work.
Thanks

[h=2]Unhandled Exception[/h] [h=3]Message:[/h] SQLSTATE[08004] [1040] Too many connections [h=3]Location:[/h] /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/database/connectors/mysql.php on line 65 [h=3]Stack Trace:[/h] #0 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/database/connectors/mysql.php(65): PDO->__construct('mysql:host=loca...', 'pixliv_admin', 'tN6cK8AmP=cm', Array)
#1 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/database.php(131): Laravel\Database\Connectors\MySQL->connect(Array)
#2 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/database.php(103): Laravel\Database::connect(Array)
#3 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/database.php(223): Laravel\Database::connection(NULL)
#4 /home/pixliv/public_html/application/routes.php(117): Laravel\Database::table('public_navigati...')
#5 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/bundle.php(271): require('/home/pixliv/pu...')
#6 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/bundle.php(215): Laravel\Bundle::routes('application')
#7 /home/pixliv/public_html/laravel/laravel.php(155): Laravel\Bundle::start('application')
#8 /home/pixliv/public_html/public/index.php(67): require('/home/pixliv/pu...')
#9 {main}

Last edited:
Hi

We are working on this error. please wait.

Regards
Pixliv.com

Hi

We are still working on it. Site will goes online as soon as possible.

Regards
Pixliv.com

Hi

i want to inform you about our critical condition and we do not want to waste your time. Hope you will support us until we solve our problem.

We pays always our users and all you are happy with us. we are always ready to solve your problem. But this condition is out of our hands.

Sorry pixliv users. we are still working hard to up site. our main problem is site script.

We purchased our image hosting script officially from PuTa who is one of the wjunction member. Also he is site owner of image hosting.

Developer of this script is only interested to sell only buggy script. We are facing main problem cpu and ram usage too much even only 200 users online.

cpu goes to 200% and server hang. This problem is started when we start our journey.

We told many times to our developer to look in to that problem and solve it.

So giving excuse like you have low ram and using vps. at that time we have 9gb ram.

then also problem continue and to solve the problem we moved to dedicated better server with 16gb of ram and 1gbps dedicated port and xeon e3 1240v3.

After migration on Dedicated server we still facing same problem.

We try to contact developer many time but he is not responding us.

Currently there are 3 dedicated engineer of my server management working hard on to solve site problem and trying to site up.

Regards
pixliv.com

Last edited:
so can you go after pu ta and ask for refund and get another script from others , i like your site and your service , hope you can solve the problem asap

Hi

Thank you for your positive support. We do not want refund. We need to just solve site problem. But No response from developer about this server high load problem.
I think all image hosting script works good on dedicated server. But this script not working even on dedicated server. Hope puta will response me.

When visitor increased cpu goes very high like 100% to 150% and server goes down.

Currently engineers solving this problem.

We will moved to new image hosting script.

there are two script is there. Please user suggest which you like most and we will continue with that script.

1. sibsoft imagesharing script ( use most of host like imgpaying imgmega)
2. Imgshot image hosting script (uses imgserve net)

Regards
Pixliv.com

so can you go after pu ta and ask for refund and get another script from others , i like your site and your service , hope you can solve the problem asap

Hello,

We Know That U R Always Trying Ur Best To Provide Support , & I am With U Always , Will Wait for the site to get updated

& i vote For 1. sibsoft imagesharing script

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back