PixLiv.com - Earn up to 8$/1000 View - 10% referral - All Traffic Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thank you for supporting us. trust on us. we will try our best to solve your problems.

we are always happy to help you and we are mostly online. you can contact us anytime.

we just also mailed our server provider . they will improve if anything wrong.

a pm i receive from them , very satisfy with their service and reply i got from them , and i will continue to use this site for my files image

it appears when you click the

We need a map.

Server Error: 404 (Not Found)

What does this mean?

We couldn't find the page you requested on our servers. We're really sorry about that. It's our fault, not yours. We'll work hard to get this page back online as soon as possible.
Perhaps you would like to go to our home page?

Hi

please send me image link which you face this problem.

and please send site name where you paste this images .

so i can look in to this.

it appears when you click the

We need a map.

Server Error: 404 (Not Found)

What does this mean?

We couldn't find the page you requested on our servers. We're really sorry about that. It's our fault, not yours. We'll work hard to get this page back online as soon as possible.
Perhaps you would like to go to our home page?

Hi

All paypal and payza payment completed.

Regards
Pixliv.com

Last edited:
good news migration completed

but it take some to show site on new server.

Dns changes take some time and it is not on our hands.

It is done by our domain registrar.

Pixliv.com

Uploading Problem when i try uploading 10 file at the same time some gets uploaded and some dont , looks like there is some bug in uploading system , cause when i tried uploading few times the images which was not uploaded earlier it succeeded , plz look into this

Anyone else having this same problem ??

Hi

I checked everything working fine. and again i will check with few more image upload.
and please wait until my developer respond. I told you on skype. I can not solve instant your problem.
Give some time to us.

Regards
pixliv.com

Uploading Problem when i try uploading 10 file at the same time some gets uploaded and some dont , looks like there is some bug in uploading system , cause when i tried uploading few times the images which was not uploaded earlier it succeeded , plz look into this

Last edited:
Uploading Error Problem Is Resolved By Resizing the image , Thanks to your suggestion .

The New Problem is that when i try uploading 50 file at the same time some gets uploaded and many dont & when i tried uploading again few times the images which was not uploaded earlier Then again some gets uploaded & some dont , so i have to do this untill each image is uploaded successfully . This is The New problem I Am Facing Atm

I Know It Will be Solved Soon , Thanks to Your Continuous Effort :) , I Will Wait No Problem.

Best Regards

Hi

I checked everything working fine. and again i will check with few more image upload.
and please wait until my developer respond. I told you on skype. I can not solve instant your problem.
Give some time to us.

Regards
pixliv.com

Last edited:
Hi

All paypal and payza payment completed.

Also Don't forget to share payment proof.

Happy Earning.

Regards
Pixliv.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back