Pixhub.eu - Get paid up to $2.70 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't pay me Thursday & they haven't been responding to post in the forums.... There forums has a lot of complaints from users not getting paid or the ones that have been paid haven't been paid all they where owed. I have stopped using them until they can get there stuff together until then i would recommend imgchili or imagetwist.

It is.
This is the message on the site: Restore images in progress. Payments in next week.

Evereything will be fine, they'll pay. :)

hey webmasters why not double your earning by linking your images using our program and earn from your pixhub too, monetize your traffic to the max

if you send 1000 USA visitor to your pixhub using our linking you will earn 2.5$ from xxlink and 3.10$ from pixhub and that's total 5.6$ profit

also we currently pay for tier2 more than pixhub
so if you send 1000 visitor from France to your pixhub image using our xxlink linking you will earn 2.5$ from xxlink and 1.2$ from pixhub that's a total profit of 3,7$

WHY EARN ONE TIME WHILE YOU CAN EARN TWICE:facepalm:

to dark_vader19

please send me the exact problem you get with our script to support@xxlink.net
many website and blog owner use it without a problem

Regarding Pixhub if they allow linking or not you should contact them to confirm this, i see many members using pixhub with linkbucks or adfly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back