PicHosters.com - New Picture Hosting Site and Rewards Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

PicHosters

PicHosters.com - Now open and offering a generous rewards / affiliate program.

We pay affiliates up to $7.00 per 1000 views (Tier 1).

We send affiliate payments on the 10th of each month (or first business day thereafter). The minimum payout is just $20.00.

For affiliates outside the USA we pay by PayPal or Bitcoin.

For affiliates in the USA we offer payments by PayPal, Bitcoin, Check, Direct Deposit to USA bank account, or Direct Deposit to prepaid card accounts such as NetSpend, Green Dot and the WalMart Money Card.

We’ve started up with servers in Canada, The Netherlands, France and Malaysia to help your images get delivered quickly and reliably.

We are adult friendly. No CP or Bestiality.

We are DMCA “Resistant”. No website or company, except maybe in Russia, can claim to be 100% safe from DMCA issues, but we have created our company and small network outside the USA, and have in place a process to insure only true and correct copyright notices are enforced here. Automated copyright troll scripts that often make major mistakes are not respected here. We’ll do our best to keep images active as long as possible.

To join the program please visit our site at https://PicHosters.com and sign-up for the free 10GB image hosting account. You’ll get an email with your temporary password. Log-in, upload at least 10 images for us to review, then email (or reply to password email) to let us know you want to be an affiliate.

Approved rewards program affiliate accounts will be upgrade above 10GB as needed.

Available by Skype username PicHosters from 12:00pm to 6:00pm on Monday-Friday Eastern Time. That is 8:00pm to 2:00am in Amsterdam, Berlin, Geneva and Paris.

Thank You.

PH
https://pichosters.com/

6 comments
Jupiler,

Thanks for the comment. What do you think would be good?

PH

SPECIAL NOTE::: Above, and on the website, I list the affiliate program as paying once per month and with a minimum of $20.00. Please let me explain. I was in adult website business many years and affiliate systems are automatic there. They send payment on the same day every week or month and affiliates do not always need to request payment. I started putting my website together 1 year ago and wanted to have the same system so affiliates could get paid on a reliable basis without having to ask (or beg) for payment.

I thought an fully automatic affiliate payment system and date would make it easy for everybody. If some wish I can do manual payment on request.

MOD thanks for moving the post to the correct forum area.

Last edited by a moderator:
WJunction Friends

We are making the changes others have suggested.

New payout is weekly and $5.00 minimum.

The exception is those that want direct deposit (ACH) to USA bank account or Green Dot / Netspend / Walmart Money cards. That minimum must stay at $20.00

Thank you for the suggestions.

PH

Hello , i upload an image and one problem is the image thumbnail did not open a browser new tab , other than that ,this is a unique site to me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back