Php/JS Script update - Coder needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davor

[FONT=&amp]Hello,[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I have a problem with a php/js script and outdated plugins.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Script function (gk plugins) is to enable JW player 7 to play video links from streaming servers like vidbull, openload, TheVideo.me etc just by adding their link but some of the scripts are out date (every server have it's own plugin php file). I need to update servers for videos vidbull and streamin.to now. There will be more in the future, probably in the next few days, and the again when they go out of date next time.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]All information about setting up the plugin can be found here: [/FONT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVZPn5mm2uE i[FONT=&amp]t's a tutorial made by a plugin creator. All files need are in link below+ code for Thevideo.me server that works fine so i send it like example.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I am looking for a fast coder because i need this update asap.

You have all details and code, please check the video and code 1'st then PM your price if you can do it. I can pay you via Paypal, Skrill or Payoneer. :)[/FONT]

Last edited:
2 comments
We're a team of developers n designers with over 6 years of experience. I've sent you PM, please have a look and connect us back at Skype id leethost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back