Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Phishing/Scam Alert on Alertpay

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostingpanel

Active Member
Corporate Membership
790
2010
114
9,645
Hello I have Received Emails From Phishers who try to Grab My Alertpay info I would like to share with you guys

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/3dbc1b2f6b.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/b3d06e5da7.jpg[/SLIDE]

IF you Receive such emails use Report Button or Contact Alertpay Directly
 

18 comments

Me too got :P

but in my case................................................

i got mail at different id which wasn't even registered at alertpay hahahaahhaaha :P
 
There are so many phishers from a long time back.

If you are smart then you will never get trapped under there web (y)

And thanks for sharing the information.
 
Hello Everyone,

All AlertPay emails are sent from an email address ending in “@alertpay.com”. Please be aware that some individuals send emails using AlertPay's branding and logo to defraud members and/or gain access to sensitive personal information.

If you receive an email that claims to be from AlertPay but was sent from a different domain or an email asking you to provide your password, transaction pin, or verify your account information, this email was not sent from AlertPay. Please forward these emails to spoof@alertpay.com.

Please visit our Security Center if you would like more information. Click here to visit our Security Center: https://www.alertpay.com/en/security.aspx. We place these warnings on our site for your protection.

In the event that you have provided sensitive information regarding your AlertPay account, please submit a ticket to "Security/File a Report", https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....kets&_a=submit, so we may further investigate this case.

Tarik
 
Yesterday I got one email with same alert. But after click I can see this address is'nt valid with Alertpay, so I type fake information to all forms and finish them. :)
 
Hello I have Received Emails From Phishers who try to Grab My Alertpay info I would like to share with you guys

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/3dbc1b2f6b.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/b3d06e5da7.jpg[/SLIDE]

IF you Receive such emails use Report Button or Contact Alertpay Directly

Hi Leech009,

Thank you for sharing this information with the rest of the community!

TO ALL MEMBERS: please do inform us when you get emails of this kind. Forward the email to spoof@alertpay.com please so we can look further into the matter.

Any updates will be posted on our blog: http://blog.alertpay.com/

Cheers,

Tarik
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

hostingpanel
Active Member · Joined
Offering un-matched rdp services with lowest prices in the market
790
Messages
114
Reactions
43
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom