Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrias

The first site I met dealing with warez and indexing it.

Though, lots of stories are being told, and friends seem to have first priority at phaze.

Corrector bull shit?

did they pass their best time ?

17 comments
I initially found PhazeDDL when I got into warez.
I used it to find my downloads for a long period.

For the webmaster, it's not so good.
No traffic (cached), He lists his own sites first, etc..

i sent an email to PhaxeDDL about getting added to there whitelist about 9 days ago and still no answer, any advice on quickening this up, do i send another email or set tight and wait?

You get any hits from them? If I add 20 downloads there, I get 9 hits a day via phaze... wich is terrible.

Phazeddl is blacklisted on siteadviser.com (adware, spyware, malware, etc), which makes all sites linking to it, also blacklisted. People with anti-viruses that use siteadvisor for their site security database are warned not to visit such sites, which can potentially drop the traffic for the site owners.

Especially when their whitelist notice says to get back to you in 24 hours O_O.

PhazeDDL is definetly old school though, thats one of the first places i went first.

did you ever ge 200 mails per day asking for something?
that's the live of a big webmaster,the warez scene is about patience.

my opinion:
phazeddl sucks because they have switched hosts and they don't care enough about other webmasters

PhazeDDL take 1 month to reply. I emailed them a few times, once it was to whitelist unlimitedwarez then a few other sites i opened which are now all closed. They do send lots of hits to me, they are the only site that are sending me hits and sometimes im on page 1 but usually page 2/3/4.

wtf?thats a kickass rule.
getting first 500 members is the toughest :P
and if any such rule exists, then why havent they mailed me saying that warezspark is rejected for not having 500 members.

wtf?thats a kickass rule.
getting first 500 members is the toughest :P
and if any such rule exists, then why havent they mailed me saying that warezspark is rejected for not having 500 members.
Dunno but they did to me, when i started my board. maybe i should have waited couple weeks instead of first day i opened lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back