Status
Not open for further replies.

reza56

It seems they don't accept new sites and don't response at all. anyone knows about a good and responsible alternative?

10 comments
Anyone have info about phazeddl , and why they don't accept new sites,better to says , they evan don't respond at all !?

Thanks jooker:)
Anyone have info about phazeddl , and why they don't accept new sites,better to says , they evan don't respond at all !?
I think this best describes the problem http://wrzc.org/site/phazeddl.com
Getting a website whitelisted on PhazeDDL is very difficult as the staff rarely if ever return or respond to emails, re-rates or whitelist requests. As a result many new webmasters chose to ignore submitting their downloads to PhazeDDL while existing high rated sites are sought after.

I would say, PhazeDDL will loose der respect as they don't care about Site Webmasters...

and thy have lots of junk in der top ranking sites ....

MechoDDL also not caring about webmasters so .....we also don't care !

I like -> Twilight, Linkplz, KatzDDL, AutomicWarez !

Twilight is going to be top DDL soon... as i feel !

regards
Jass

I don't think so. It's not about making webmasters happy, it's about making downloaders and Google happy. You can treat webmasters like shit eg PhazeDDL and you'll still have webmasters doing anything you want as you have traffic. It was the same for Katz. They had all these crazy strict rules for webmasters as it was better for downloaders. Webmasters knew they had loads of traffic so followed them.

@Happy.... atlst Katz were replying to Webmasters ...

Rules are different thing, rules can be followed but if u don't reply to anyone then u loose your reputation. that's all i meant to say !

I do reply to all people that email to me and ask to be white listed
Now that i have the site backup and running i can take emails again and help everyone as much as i can .

i care about my webmasters that submit to my site and i try and help as much as i can .

I always reply when i get the emails :) .
I have a new site to roll out with new features here as soon as i can get it done
knownsrv kinda put me behind when it went down again .

Its just a alternative to phazeddl if you need it its back up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back