PerInstallCash - up to $2 per install! Download/movie/mp3/software/adult/ and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugene

Hello, I'm introducing PerInstallCash.com pay per install affiliate network.
We have been working since 2011, make regular payments, working to improve conversion and strictly control the traffic quality.
When we just started, we were positioned as PPI affiliate network for mp3 and youtube traffic and we had only two softwares.
Time goes by, we are developing, and now we can offer solutions to convert almost any type of traffic with different softwares and landing pages.
Our rates much higher now, you can receive up to $2 per US install.
We are converting movie, mp3, download, youtube, software, facebook, adult and any other types of traffic.
Simply go to the promo section, choose your type of traffic and get promos that best fit your needs.

Our killer features:
- file downloader
- bundling your exe
- video content locker
- generic content locker
- direct links to exe
- link protector with 100 % traffic back
- ebedded video player
- adult video player
- ability to change the name of downloaded file
- automatic addition of download button to every embedded youtube video
- download buttons

We add promo tools frequently enough, just login and check our news or follow us on twitter or read our blog.

We pay for all countries.
Payments available by request with 30 days payment hold, for publishers with huge amount of installs we decrease it to 15 days.
Payment minimum is $10 (paypal, webmoney, epese, epayments) and $150 for wire.

10 % from referral earnings.

Registration link PerInstallCash - Pay Per Install Network. Monetize your web site.

Welcome all!

Last edited:
74 comments
MMM very interesting but my page is on blogger and i don't know if I can put this in blogger. I need to working for my first web page yet so for now blogger. Can I put this on blogger???....but very interesting.....

I would suggest after download go through with in sandboxie it would help me alot to protect my sytem from malwares adn keyloggers, i hope it will works good

Dear webmasters! We are pleased to announce that we have increased our rates on many existing countries (for some up to 4 times), and added many new countries that had not been paid before. Currently we're paying for installs from 200 countries! Now partnership with us is more profitable!

New rate list is here:
http://www.perinstallcash.com/rates

for example, rates were increased for:
ES, IE, OM, TN (4 times),
BR, AR, PL, SG, KR, MY, QA (3x)
AT, GR, BG, DK, LU, CL, KE, MX (2x)

we paying for more countries:
CK ER BW AL MK BI SZ MZ AD CY BT BM GI - $0.06
HK CR SC AN BZ VC ML TD BF VI NI AX AI SB GT BS CD LY SN VG DJ RW TZ FO BB DO UG MV KM SI FJ NA GN UY MW GY BN - $0.04
BY CI GM JM GD AE GU GL ME BH TG ZW MG GA CM ST KY TT MP VU - $0.03
ZM BO SK PS MR CF GQ LR BJ YT EE HT - $0.02

Registration here

Now you can see a top of referrer URLs in your stats for last 3 days. BTW, we continue to receive suggestions about improving our members area. Keep in mind that we pay for 200+ countries and conversion is cool as never before.

Yes, we know. We're working on it. It's normal situation for pay per install software. Some unscrupulous webmasters put our links on dirty sites containing viruses and trojans. Then some antiviruses think that if site has link from dirty site then it is dirty too. We try to ban these webmasters but sometimes it is too late and we are in AV database already. We communicating with major antiviruses about excluding our links from their databases but some of them even won't to discuss it. And then only way to resolve the problem is to change the domain names.

mate ur rate is very bad 0.14 per install for ca and 0.2 per install for uk

that bad
installmonetizer pay more any way gd luck

New feature for embedded YouTube video

Hello!
We've added a new feature for owners of sites that contain embedded YouTube-videos. It can be large video portals and mini-sites containing just one clip (e.g. screencast). Now any built-in (embedded) YouTube video can generate income. You just need to insert our Javascript and then every embedded video automatically will look like this:
ScreenClip.png

As you can see, the new block was added at the bottom. It contains the link for downloading our application "GotClip Downloader". This link already contains the original ID of video it attached, so GotClip will start download this video automatically when user downloads and installs it (of course, user can use the software to download any videos later).
Attention! This feature only works for YouTube-videos.

Each install of GotClip will be paid in accordance with our rates.

The appearance of the block is fully adjustable with CSS-styles, it can easily fit into any design.

How to install this script on your site you can read in our blog.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back