perfectRDP - 2x Intel Xeon E5620 / 32GB RAM, 60GB HDD, 1 Gbps from $9/mo (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny
hDZya.png

oh yes very funny :D
3uub.png

7299.png

The funniest part, You removed my account from client panel so that I can take the proof hehe

well ya what I said in the above screenshot is true and there is nothing wrong in that. Thanks to your services, I have added you to my low life services list.

Unwanted and inactive client always get removed from the system. sorry can't help.

$8.99 with the Discount + 6% Transaction fee but received only 8.99 even after i mention the correct amount.

I have proved many times about your childish activities, yet you keep coming...

Add my self to any list of yours dear it doesn't matter. professional treat me as professional. whoever comes here will see you are the only one to complain and others are so satisfied.

I will add you to my Professional list because i treat every person in this world the same way... As a professional, please apologize for the inconvenience.

I hope this issue is not because of i refuse your request to be one of our staff...

I'm done with this conversation from now on...

Inactive client? lmao... Plus I paid the amount Which I saw in the invoice.

My childish activities? hehe You said you treat everyone equally right? Then why do keep considering me as a child? Doesn't sound good to me.

I'm done with this conversation from now on...

I have been hearing that from long time... Enjoy:-&

extremely satisfied thinking of a upgrade end of my contract

Thank you. It is always a pleasure to have decent customers :)

Update:
60GB NL(Starter) 01 Available
110GB NL(Medium) 01 Available

Thank you :)

Update!
We do not accept Payza payment anymore, we only accept Paypal and Webmoney

Thank you
perfectRDP

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been with them for 3 months

Overall awesome rdp, great and friendly support, quick and professional help is provided always..

Recommended !!

I have been with them for 3 months

Overall awesome rdp, great and friendly support, quick and professional help is provided always..

Recommended !!

Thank you again for your lovely review. really happy to here that you and almost every other customers we have with us are satisfied with the service :)

Regards
perfectRDP

Dear Customer,

perfectRDP wants to help make sure your emails are getting delivered to you! In order to help ensure proper delivery of emails to your inbox, you can add senders of legitimate emails to your whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list.

Thank you
perfectRDP

Hello,
I clearly mention "Sure" so that means you can order :) we both know the reason to Skype. so we should not go there. and now i keep only my good customers in my Skype. anyways i will add you once i go online. if you need demo PM

Regards
perfectRDP

Update:
01 NL(Starter) Available

Hurry Up! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is there some other way to pay?. I have no card. I'm from Argentina and I can only pay for a call via the "PAYMENT MARKET" "MERCADO PAGO". That place is here.

can you give me a demo please?

You are new here... please read the rules :)

Checkout our new referral system

NEW!
Refer Someone and get paid ( Note: payment made only to paypal )

Affiliate Referral Program : $1 - 110GB / $2 - 160GB / $3 - 250GB / $4 - 300GB

Newly added NL 400GB HDD Space for $30 Order it now

Thank you
perfectRDP

* Fast support guaranteed*

Update:
We no longer provide "Zoom Uploader" (Reason: Author of the software disable our account for no reason. we believe He/She need more donation since this software is being used heavily)

Thank you for your understanding
perfectRDP

Last edited:
Hello Dear Visitor,
Past 24hrs our website was down due to ISP maintenance this has nothing to do with our products as we do not host our official website on our servers. . now the site is back online as well as our support portal.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Regards
perfectRDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back