perfectRDP - 2x Intel Xeon E5620 / 32GB RAM, 60GB HDD, 1 Gbps from $9/mo (Netherland)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello visitor,
Kindly check the available packages before requesting for demo, if the package is available only you request for your demo and please don't come back and say that the package you are going to buy is sold out. :cough:

Here is my review,
Paid for the RDP yesterday, Waited around 7 Hours to get my account activated, got the login conditionals. Password wasn't working, Requested for support which was taking much time to fix a issue even after the so named guy there Tony. Asked how can I change my password, there was no response. Asked to fix the advanced browser integration option Internet Download Manager so that I can download using Chrome and change my downloads location to my drive. No response due to the simple reason, They are not aware of the options the tools they use.

Besides they are using cracked versions of Internet Download Manager.

The best thing is, Refund was fast.

Last edited:
1st ever complain for our service, i believe all other customers are so happy. honestly i really don't want to give much of a comment on this since sellers always wrong when it come to tiny issues. from your end if i i try to comment on your history eg. your conversation with us prior to your order and how you diss other RDP services and why u want to buy my service + list goes on. this conversation will go forever.

I will be more professional in here and respect WJ and leave this conversation.

*We removed our IDM which we had it registered but one user insist us to use his/her version which we had to install and give access only to his drive and that's why you couldn't even use it.

What matters your Refund is done in few minutes after request.

your conversation with us prior to your order and how you diss other RDP services and why u want to buy my service + list goes on. this conversation will go forever.
My conversations with other RDP services? Are you kidding me? I didn't talk with other RDP Services dude. Well you know why everyone wants to buy service from you or any other provider. ya the conversion will go forever.

*We removed our IDM which we had it registered but one user insist us to use his/her version which we had to install and give access only to his drive and that's why you couldn't even use it.

What matters your Refund is done in few minutes after request.
ya that's the reason I still see the cracked version of IDM there, eh?

IDM user uses his application on his/her own risk and will not effect others since they cannot use it. unbelievable! teaching student english.

Update for professional buyers

NL (Starter) Sold out
NL (Medium) Sold out
NL (Standard) 01 Available
NL (Professional) 01 Available

NL (Premium) 02 Available

Thank you for your business.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back