Payza Withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GEDHARA

I made an withdrawal to my CC last month, but so far I have not received it ( Checked from Bank). I opened an Support ticket but I haven't received an reply. Can anyone kindly let me know what am I do?

Thanks

6 comments
I made an withdrawal to my CC last month, but so far I have not received it ( Checked from Bank). I opened an Support ticket but I haven't received an reply. Can anyone kindly let me know what am I do?

Thanks

They have live chat support also,
did you try that .

thy are slow like snail .. sometimes thy takes ages better to call them for quick support or find thr men in forum and ask him for quick support

Thanks

Since June 01st, withdrawal to CC or debit card is unvailible. Meanwhile Payza launch Prepaid Card worldwide. Whether it is a coincidence or not, the judge yourself.

Withdrawal via bank transfer or bank vire works fine. Also deposit money from your CC or debit card to Payza account works.

Dont think they have the LIVE SUPPORT any more since i cannot find that function on their website, although they say they have it.

Oh wow! Several Payza members like you are making withdrawals at the moment. This high volume of withdrawals may cause delays, but no worries, your money will be available soon. We apologize for any delay you may experience.

so it will come to your payza now????????????

Guys, this thread is one year old...Since then Payza went to history :D They dont have customer support, one owner is in prison, second is fugitive. And most immportant, they dont send our money to us :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back