Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

This question is only for Indian users.

Paypal doesn't allow Indians to maintain a paypal balance, it forces us to withdraw to bank, is it the same with Payza or we can maintain balance?
Also, has anyone recently been able to perform a successful bank transfer as I see many people nowadays complaining about it.

20 comments
Payza allows you to maintain your balance but not sure about the withdrawal to bank as far as i noticed many users faced problem in withdrawal , sometimes they keep on waiting for a month or so . I would suggest moneybookers instead , they allow to keep the balance also withdrawals works smooth as well .

"Withdraw funds by bank wire is temporarily unavailable." ; this message is displayed on Payza's withdrawal page since months now.

^^
That's what I was worried about
@Bharat Moneybookers rejected my merchant account application, so they are no good :(

However, is Payza still popular for on P2P basis?

if your payza account is Starter (verified) bank transfer is not available. if it is Personal (Verified) or business (verified) Bank Transfer (Indian Bank Account) is available but you need to submit PAN card copy and any Address proof copy (Phone bill, Electricity bill, Bank Statement) after verification you can withdraw funds to your bank account :)

^Have you tried it yourself?If yes than it is a great news for us.
I had a Starter (verified) account and Bank Transfer was not available, so I upgraded to Personal (verified) then after i got the option Bank Transfer where i need to submit PAN card copy and any Address proof copy (Phone bill, Electricity bill, Bank Statement). My PAN Card copy is not very clear (it was taken at 2002 and lamination teared out) and for address proof i had submitted DL which was only available with me at that time. Payza Rejected since PAN card is not clear and Address proof is not what are required. So i am yet to receive a new PAN card.

Ok

I have verified account.When I have enough funds in my payza for withdrawals will let you guys know if it works or not.

Don't get your hopes up.

Hi Max,

My name is Juliana, and let me start by thanking you for contacting us.

Currently, Bank transfer services are temporarily disabled for all account types in India, as we are in the process of transitioning to a new service provider for withdrawals and, as a result, we are not yet able to restore this service. The only withdrawal method available for our Payza members in India is bank wire.

For instructions on how to withdraw funds by bank wire, please review the following FAQ article:

https://helpdesk.payza.com/index.ph...w/475/80/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-by-bank-wire

I am truly sorry for any inconvenience and frustration caused as a result of this issue. Please know that we are doing everything we can to restore this service as soon as possible. I want to thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

Thanks again for contacting us. If you have any other questions or problems in the future, myself or one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help.

Sincerely,

Juliana J.
Customer Support Advisor
Payza Customer Support

Last edited:
There is no minimum amount excluding withdrawal fee (25$ is withdrawal fee so your amount should be greater than 25$).

My last withdrawal was on 13th April - 2013 (I'm from India)

^Can you please tell me how much time does it take to get the money to your account after making bank wire request?

bank withdraw working for india now ? how much days it take ?
can any one tell me any other issue i can get buy using pyaza ?

Thanks

You cannot withdraw money by normal bank transfer.
Bank Transfer is disable for Indians. You can only withdraw money by Bank Wire Transfer.
It takes $25 fee. So, leave it................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back