1. BobRocketing

BobRocketing Member

Jan 27, 2014
    if is sent to paypal documents for verify?
    is this safe or not?
    can they do something to me if i have warez?

2. Jawus

Jawus Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    never make a paypal account using your real details , always use fake details & fake documents ...

also , if paypla catch you that you have a warez , they will shutdown your account or limit it ,& you won't have acces to your funds only after 180 days ...

3. Exp0

Exp0 Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Today the accounts made all pretty much need to be verified with documents of some sort if PayPal can't verify it through their system, then you will need to fax in the docs. Accounts that were made prior to 2005 I believe is a bit different, if your limits were lifted by other means of transactions or sales, etc the account is most likely still fine today. However to do certain things and lift limits with accounts made after 2005 its either you're verified with the info you enter and the system accepts it or its fax documents over.

I'm sure if you don't wish to use your real info/docs that you could photoshop it but thats a whole other story there and might involve some legal issues as well if caught doing so I'd say.

4. maglaj081

maglaj081 Member

May 13, 2015
    Yes it si safe.

5. indomen24

indomen24 Member

Apr 13, 2014
    yes it is the safe for your account

6. Maniac_

Maniac_ Well-Known Member Respected

Nov 17, 2009
    And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how you get your account banned.

7. TimShi

TimShi Member

Aug 27, 2015
    You can create a new account still under your name or a variation of it. The rest of the information cannot be the same as your previous. Use variation or another address you have access to create it.

All traces, cookies, IP, etc, needs to be eliminated.

You can use this as a reference guide to create a new account: slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth

8. rikshaw

rikshaw Member

Nov 3, 2015
    Yes you can share your documents for paypal verification. If your transaction match to Paypal's term and condition your transaction is absolutely risk free.
    wishing you good luck!

9. tidyhosts

tidyhosts Active Member

Oct 26, 2015
    people like you cause us hosts problems!

10. Sunwj

Sunwj New Member

Mar 16, 2016
    Details shair

Can I also my ID card number?

11. paylinks

paylinks Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2016
    Yes If its Government issued

12. Lacan

Lacan Member

Oct 17, 2016
    Verification in paypal is very important.This is the time that your account will fully verified if you enter those 4 digits code that paypal send to you watever card you are using mastercard or visa card

13. diveSEO

diveSEO Member

Oct 18, 2016
    how their know?

14. TimShi

TimShi Member

Aug 27, 2015
  15. Maci Battle

Maci Battle Banned Banned

Apr 23, 2016

I absolutely agree! A verification from paypal is relevant. It is for our own safety.

16. Lillia Woods

Lillia Woods Banned Banned

Apr 30, 2015
    Been a Paypal user for years. So far, I good. :)

17. janian

janian Member

Mar 31, 2017
    if you use fake information you face many problem for account limit

18. HMASERV

HMASERV Member

Aug 2, 2017
    Why we should fake our details.If you do that the situation will getting worst instead of smooth transaction.Yes it's safe.Paypal only need some document's to removed it's limit and if you PASSED this case then congrats your account is totally 100% verified

19. cturner50

cturner50 New Member

Sep 12, 2017
    I also need help in verifying my PayPal account. I can't accept any payments.