1. wjtim

wjtim Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2012
    I have been a user of Paypal for long. I received 2 payment notifications in my new email with a new paypal and they did not show up in Summary section of Paypal. I confirmed my paypal account email and received a 3rd payment the next day.But I never got back the first 2 payments. I know those payments were from Valid users but paypal refused to believe that I received 2 payments and denied any further help and told me to go for Spoof email thingy. But I for sure know those 2 payments were real!!! How can I get my payments back? this is really unprofessional from paypal.Can anyone tell me what to do?

2. Rox

Rox Vice Administrator Staff Member

Apr 17, 2010
    Ask sender to take payment screenshot?

3. dav3

dav3 Member

Aug 19, 2015
    There is absolutely no way Paypal can hide your money. Could you please post header's data so we could identify you actually received payment, but not fake email?

4. Royalrevenue

Royalrevenue Active Member

Jul 6, 2013
    We faced this issue to with one advertiser, It was spoof email.Advertiser never sent money.

5. HMASERV

HMASERV Member

Aug 2, 2017
    If this happened you can their hotline.iv'e face so many problem in paypal i call them and give the correct details about me and also pending transaction.After that all solved