Jawus

PayPal no longger accept Payoneer Banks

hi today i recived an email from paypal saying this :

IYG2kPc.png

and also , my friend recived this email too :

6pZm6rv.png

i and my friends recived many emails from payoneer saying :

oF5Kcpj.png

so be carefull from payoneer , they blocked all my friend's account (worldwide) and each time you contact them they will answer you the same thing "undisclosed feasons ... -_-"

if you want to withraw funds out from paypal , you may contact me i have another solution better then payoneer USPS

Best regard s;)

Last edited:
21 comments
They are distancing themselves from possible funding of terrorism perhaps...

no , this is an Israeli company & they are the big racist ever -_-

i never saw a company that block account's user with mnoey & when you contact them each time , they give you the same answer "your acocunt is closed for undisclaused reasons" -__-

Luckily, I added it before this all happened ... one of my friend is also having similar problem of adding payoneer bank account with paypal. ..

no , this is an Israeli company & they are the big racist ever

Your remark is unproportional.

First, Israelis are not racist and I'm pretty sure israelis are far less racist then most of the countries in the world. In addition when you take into consideration the blob of countries that want to annihilate Israel you'll understand who are the racist, don't forget that there are over over 1.6 billion Muslims and 2.4 Billion Christians and ONLY 14 Million Jews in the world, so when you take these numbers into consideration and think who is the racist one you'll understand the answer by yourself.

Second, a company and I'm pretty sure that any company or at least 90%+ of companies can't afford to be racist in today's market, especially over the internet. This means that the reasons they say "your acocunt is closed for undisclaused reasons" are not related to race what so ever.

Third, I'm pretty sure that if you didn't know that Payoneer is an Israeli company you wouldn't even make the racist remark.

no , this is an Israeli company & they are the big racist ever

First, Israelis are not racist and I'm pretty sure israelis are far less racist then most of the countries in the world. In addition when you take into consideration the blob of countries that want to annihilate Israel you'll understand who are the racist, don't forget that there are over over 1.6 billion Muslims and 2.4 Billion Christians and ONLY 14 Million Jews in the world, so when you take these numbers into consideration and think who is the racist one you'll understand the answer by yourself.

Second, a company and I'm pretty sure that any company or at least 90%+ of companies can't afford to be racist in today's market, especially over the internet. This means that the reasons they say "your acocunt is closed for undisclaused reasons" are not related to race what so ever.

Third, I'm pretty sure that if you didn't know that Payoneer is an Israeli company you wouldn't even make the racist remark.

Actually Israel is far more racist than most of the other countries, the racist community is always the minority (it would be even more horrible world if it was the opposite!) who thinks they are somehow special or favored by the god and see themselves above all other nations or religions.

Google agrees

gBXeB8I.png

As of Paypal they sucks but a lot of us don't have options, for me i can't even send or pay using my available balance i have to withdraw it to my credit card first. they said "unfortunately some countries including mine has this limitation."

Actually Israel is far more racist than most of the other countries, the racist community is always the minority (it would be even more horrible world if it was the opposite!) who thinks they are somehow special or favored by the god and see themselves above all other nations or religions.

Google agrees

gBXeB8I.png

As of Paypal they sucks but a lot of us don't have options, for me i can't even send or pay using my available balance i have to withdraw it to my credit card first. they said "unfortunately some countries including mine has this limitation."

Nice Answer Bro (y) +1 :D

Beware of this guy, he just scammed me 40$ i bought fake document from him and he never send my order, he have bad customer support, he is good when you ask inquiry but after payment he will never reply to you and go away.

I am reporting this to all so everyone will be aware before dealing with this scammer...

Wo Wo Wo Wait a minute ? when i scammed you ? when you bought from me ? when did i ever spoke with you ? -_-

BAN THAT KID -_-

Beware of this guy, he just scammed me 40$ i bought fake document from him and he never send my order, he have bad customer support, he is good when you ask inquiry but after payment he will never reply to you and go away.

I am reporting this to all so everyone will be aware before dealing with this scammer...

Wo Wo Wo Wait a minute ? when i scammed you ? when you bought from me ? when did i ever spoke with you ? -_-

BAN THAT KID -_-

sorry mate, my bad, i thought you were gone, just forget about my post. thanks

jawus is legit he just replied to me and fix the issue. vouch for him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back